Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35706 times)

i say badspot bans half the forum population, chosen at random

only then can it find true balance
Mr stark.... I don't feel so good.....

Conan and mega bear should probably be moderators. They're like the shining examples of the perfect users, and everyone looks up to them. They don't have any enemies and are super forgiving but blunt and very trustworthy. I'm not even kissing their asses or anything but I would totally feel safer in any community with at least one of those two admin

Conan and mega bear should probably be moderators. They're like the shining examples of the perfect users, and everyone looks up to them. They don't have any enemies and are super forgiving but blunt and very trustworthy. I'm not even kissing their asses or anything but I would totally feel safer in any community with at least one of those two admin
upvote I love these guys

thanks guys but being a moderator would loving blow. responsibility's cool but there's more things in life, like placing bricks all loving night.

thanks guys but being a moderator would loving blow. responsibility's cool but there's more things in life, like placing bricks all loving night.
Playing the game?
Heresy

responsibility's cool but there's more things in life, like placing bricks all loving night.
i got some bricks to place just for the forget of it

above three users should take their own advice

Above 4 users should take their own advice

A good admin would delete the drama forum because it's 653 pages of complete trash.
lol this could not be more true.