Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35412 times)

Recently it has become extremely obvious that Badspot nor Rotondo no longer give a single forget about this forum. They're never online that much, and when they are, it's in extremely short bursts where they do nothing at all. It has also become obvious that when they do administrate this place they do a terrible loving job at it.

One example is pie crust/woof
They're an obvious loving troll thats been banned a forget ton of times
Despite this, Badspot and Rotondo recently haven't been doing stuff and have been letting the cunt run loose like a dog.

Then we got Master Matthew
Dude has been posting with such lack of quality that it is lower than Tony's post quality. The thing with Tony, however, is that he actually makes his topics be stuffty intentionally.
Other Notable Posts

The enforcement of forum rules, in general, has become increasingly lax due to their complete negligence which has caused people to ultimately stop giving a stuff about the rules
There has been a complete loving swarm of people trying to bait lord tony into breaching the executive order
Col burton has been nonchalantly flaming others and blatantly trolling.

I don't care that I may not be the best person to call others out on their bullstuff but at this point, I really don't give a forget.

tldr; Badspot and Rotondo's increasing negligence and incompetence in enforcing forum rules has caused this place to go to complete stuff.

Recently it has become extremely obvious that Badspot nor Rotondo no longer give a single forget about this forum. They're never online that much, and when they are, it's in extremely short bursts where they do nothing at all. It has also become obvious that when they do administrate this place they do a terrible loving job at it.

Despite this, Badspot and Rotondo recently haven't been doing stuff and have been letting the cunt run loose like a dog.

Dude has been posting with such lack of quality that it is lower than Tony's post quality. The thing with Tony, however, is that he actually makes his topics be stuffty intentionally.
Other Notable Posts

The enforcement of forum rules, in general, has become increasingly lax due to their complete negligence which has caused people to ultimately stop giving a stuff about the rules
There has been a complete loving swarm of people trying to bait lord tony into breaching the executive order

I don't care that I may not be the best person to call others out on their bullstuff but at this point, I really don't give a forget.

tldr; Badspot and Rotondo's increasing negligence and incompetence in enforcing forum rules has caused this place to go to complete stuff.
cool

ill be sure to ban badspot from my server

I don't think the concept of borrowed time has gotten to you yet. If the forums on borrowed time you might as well go for a joyride while you still can.

Borrowed time is a forum meme. Badspot has and will continue to run this sorta like 2channel: it's outdated and there is a small percentage of rampant spergs pretending to be of a certain alignment that's kinda creepy but it'll live on in some way.

Other Notable Posts

lkj.[].m/[jkl/.[]lk[]jjkl[]./.lkj
Borrowed time is a forum meme. Badspot has and will continue to run this sorta like 2channel: it's outdated and there is a small percentage of rampant spergs pretending to be of a certain alignment that's kinda creepy but it'll live on in some way.
can you stop typing r*tarded stuff about things youve only heard of and never used

Of course you would have used 5ch enough to tell me off about it, D. Tell me about your experience.

Of course you would have used 5ch enough to tell me off about it, D. Tell me about your experience.
learn to type 1 number you sperg

renderman youre a true forum hero great job thanks for the thread

dr phil blockland edition starring weathernerd as dr phil

ill be sure to ban badspot from my server
i tried but accidently banned myself

i love seeing my name in the op it just proves my haters are still here

you can’t really blame rotondo since hes kinda doing his own thing but if badspot doesn’t feel like administrating this place he should get someone else to do it for him