Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35537 times)

see putting tony in the position to be in the same place as pie and vice versa is like tony and stocking’s star-crossed loving relationship in that individually they are stupid and funny but still tolerable and respectable enough as people but put them in the same room and they’re bitching to each other more than eight polygamous mothers
english mother forgeter do you speak it

see putting tony in the position to be in the same place as pie and vice versa is like tony and stocking’s star-crossed loving relationship in that individually they are stupid and funny but still tolerable and respectable enough as people but put them in the same room and they’re bitching to each other more than eight polygamous mothers
Please try punctuation next time.

Also pie crust being tolerable is hilarious.
At least Stocking and Tony have comedic value to them. Woof is just stuffposting/spamming.

wait won't you get banned for this thread?

what the actual forget are you jabbering about
drydesu what does this mean
english mother forgeter do you speak it

his post definitely could've used some punctuation, but it's still pretty easy to comprehend if you aren't a handicap

wait won't you get banned for this thread?
I don’t know. Badspot has done forget all for moderation in the past month.

everything is fine chill

wow, a competent post without the word autism in it that I agree with by Renderman In A Bowl

the end times are near

I got a lot of free time if badspot wants to make me a moderator

Wouldn't you just ban everyone who isn't conservative.

i say yes

I'd also be up for moderating the BLF, especially considering how much time i spend on it daily

Wouldn't you just ban everyone who isn't conservative.
If someone was given the position of moderator, they'd probably take it seriously, it'd be a waste to just ban people you don't like, have your status revoked, your actions undone, and your account banned

If someone was given the position of moderator, they'd probably take it seriously, it'd be a waste to just ban people you don't like, have your status revoked, your actions undone, and your account banned
Very good point. However, given the power to the wrong people can still have huge consequences since there are a lot of people here who can gain severe god complexes.

giving*, god dammit I'm stuff at proofreading.

Hey op, forget you!

Badspot is a lazy bastard, even if "He doesn't care about the forums and we're on borrowed time" he should do something about these rule loophole cunts and asspies loving up the forums and being literal cancer, and i don't mean "ban them and let them buy another alt instantly and continue to stuff up the forums until they get banned 6-12 months later and let the cycle continue indefinitely", maybe if he dealt with the cancerous users he'd get some actual decent people to join that would make things better, I bet its not even the lack of updates but instead the complete loving toxic community that drives people away.

BTW, Badspot isn't going to give you moderator, keep dreaming.