Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35534 times)

I'm actually inclined to agree with this thread, but as a guy once said
badspot is in a paradoxical state of not caring enough to bother properly policing his forum and being too prideful and/or stubborn to hire more moderators

Which is one of many reasons why this community is slowly withering away, and the game would soon follow along with it

So this is just the unfortunate state that the forums have become despite the game and it's community is currently still ongoing

if col burton and pie crust were banned the forums would be better just because literally nobody likes them or wants them on this forum 

if col burton and pie crust were banned the forums would be better just because literally nobody likes them or wants them on this forum 
i want burton here :(

One example is pie crust/woof
They're an obvious loving troll thats been banned a forget ton of times
Despite this, Badspot and Rotondo recently haven't been doing stuff and have been letting the cunt run loose like a dog.
Then we got Master Matthew
Dude has been posting with such lack of quality that it is lower than Tony's post quality. The thing with Tony, however, is that he actually makes his topics be stuffty intentionally.
Other Notable Posts
They haven't banned these two yet because they haven't broken any specific rules.  It certainly does showcase Badspot's mechanical treatment of this forum, where he only does the bare minimum of moderation necessary to keep the place functional, and little else, but (mostly because of that) this forum is pretty infamous for being full of people who try to be as subtle as possible about causing the most trouble and/or as close to the edge of being bannable as possible, and Pie Crust is one of them.  Master Matthew is neither, he's just a politically-inclined moron who's naturally drawn to trouble, but all the same.

Call it wishful thinking, but I do wish Badspot would start banning people to the spirit of the rules, rather than to the letter.  His bare-minimum attitude on moderation has allowed far too many toxic troublemakers to stay and get worse, where on any other forum with more critical moderation, they'd be gone pretty quickly.  "Game Over, Insert $10 to Continue" doesn't help, either.

I'd quote the rest of the OP, but I pretty much tread the same ground as you in like two small paragraphs.  Also
badspot is in a paradoxical state of not caring enough to bother properly policing his forum and being too prideful and/or stubborn to hire more moderators

If he reads this drama, I hope he takes what's been posted here to heart and starts changing his attitude towards moderating the forums; something rotten to the core will inevitably spread throughout, and this forum has certainly had plenty of time to fester.  I'm aware that he has a life, he's got things to do, he can't devote all his time to a forum about some block-building game he made back in 2007, and he probably doesn't want to listen to some twat ten years his junior, but if he wants this place to be something worth being proud of, he has to pour at least a little heart into it, and treat his forum with the respect it may not deserve right now, but definitely needs.

I hope that someday, if this forum persists, the rules and guidelines get an overhaul, so we can start acting more like sensible people again without the ambient aggression that this forum has sown for almost, if not a decade.

They haven't banned these two yet because they haven't broken any specific rules. 
negative attention seeking is something you can get banned for and pie crusts been banned for it like 3 times ( and its what he and col burton are doing to tony constantly )

you can’t really blame rotondo since hes kinda doing his own thing but if badspot doesn’t feel like administrating this place he should get someone else to do it for him
its not his job he isnt paid to moderate

(this is a meme that only drydess will understand please carry on)

negative attention seeking is something you can get banned for and pie crusts been banned for it like 3 times ( and its what he and col burton are doing to tony constantly )
I'm not sure.  I think Pie Crust was banned for shock content or flaming, actually.

its not his job he isnt paid to moderate

(this is a meme that only drydess will understand please carry on)
omg im loving dying stop it

I'm not sure.  I think Pie Crust was banned for shock content or flaming, actually.
https://imgur.com/AuBB5MS this is in his sig and i found 2 negative attention seeking bans and 3 stuffty attitude bans

see putting tony in the position to be in the same place as pie and vice versa is like tony and stocking’s star-crossed loving relationship in that individually they are stupid and funny but still tolerable and respectable enough as people but put them in the same room and they’re bitching to each other more than eight polygamous mothers

https://imgur.com/AuBB5MS this is in his sig and i found 2 negative attention seeking bans and 3 stuffty attitude bans
Seeing somebody get banned for having a stuffty attitude just reminds me of Dead Leaves, and that's loving hilarious.

see putting tony in the position to be in the same place as pie and vice versa is like tony and stocking’s star-crossed loving relationship in that individually they are stupid and funny but still tolerable and respectable enough as people but put them in the same room and they’re bitching to each other more than eight polygamous mothers
what the actual forget are you jabbering about

drydesu what does this mean