Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 34440 times)

lol this could not be more true.
right because ignoring problems totally makes them go away/get solved!

The bigger problem would be that the drama would just spill back into Off Topic/General Discussion

The Drama board is basically a container for this stuff, if you don't like it, just don't look at it

lol yeah because drama forum helped whatsoever. I bet blockland would have been a bigger success story if drama had not existed and admins just administrated all the cancer correctly.

lol yeah because drama forum helped whatsoever. I bet blockland would have been a bigger success story if drama had not existed and admins just administrated all the cancer correctly.
it actually did yes, it has made countless problem users change their ways/leave the community over the year, and it has also contained the bad stuff so it doesn't leak into other parts of the forums. it has also made admins aware of what's going on in their servers when they're away or it has coerced them to make the server better, like your example is mentioning.

deleting the drama subforum is the equivalent of poking a hole in a septic tank and letting stuff flow all over your yard. you're pretty much telling us to get rid of our judicial system. there is not even one good reason to get rid of it.

I bet blockland would have been a bigger success story if drama had not existed and admins just administrated all the cancer correctly.
did you know there's also a game? :')

Idea just wants to hide the numerous dramas written against him for his narcissistic tendancies

Idea just wants to hide the numerous dramas written against him for his narcissistic and private investigating tendencies

A lot of them get created because there's an incentive to do so. A lot of drama is created simply because it's seemingly encouraged to do so.
I had a much better and bigger post explaining my view on all this but it got lost when Badspot deleted a bunch of posts from the account hijacking shenanigans.

The bigger problem would be that the drama would just spill back into Off Topic/General Discussion

The Drama board is basically a container for this stuff, if you don't like it, just don't look at it
Do what like 99% of other forums do. Delete them from other sections.

you're pretty much telling us to get rid of our judicial system. there is not even one good reason to get rid of it.
lol no other game community has a drama forum feature. They all seem to do well.

lol no other game community has a drama forum feature. They all seem to do well.
That's probably because they have strict rules and an active moderation/administration team

Blockland doesn't have drama because there's a Drama board, it's the other way around

That's probably because they have strict rules and an active moderation/administration team

This

Noedit: Since badspot is lax on management around here, it allows for a lot of wiggle room as far as behavior conduct goes. So really, the drama board was meant to funnel all of that hot garbage so badspot didn't have to babysit.

lol kochie i just realized your avatar isnt a bird

If there's one thing that should be archived from the BLFs it should be the entire drama section tbh