Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35708 times)

i say badspot bans half the forum population, chosen at random

only then can it find true balance
oh snap

everyone hates you because you tablestuff and the dog forgeter spew autistic garbage everywhere. Tony is irrelevant, because he’s not a constant in relation to the “let’s act like we’ve got the brain of a toddler and spew furry garbage everywhere while we’re in our 20’s” bit you and the dog forgeter have going on
Bruh, Tony loving spams the "Meh liberals" stuff all day everyday in off topic in an attempt to be le ebic troll. He's gone through more accounts than half of the forumers here have gone through birthdays, he should 100% be BOS. I can't believe I'm saying this but if I had to choose I'd rather have him gone because at least woof doesn't spam his stuff.

tonys been back for going on 3 years and the only thing he’s done that was bannable was asking for money, and honestly i dont think he knew that was a rule

tonys been back for going on 3 years and the only thing he’s done that was bannable was asking for money, and honestly i dont think he knew that was a rule
You have to be willfully ignorant or handicapped to not notice that Tony is still being the same Tony he was back in the lord pony days, same paint different shade.

You have to be willfully ignorant or handicapped to not notice that Tony is still being the same Tony he was back in the lord pony days, same paint different shade.
grimlock is the first one

Hey shut up, mr autism. Go treat your disease

speaking of autism

everyone hates you because you tablestuff and the dog forgeter spew autistic garbage everywhere. Tony is irrelevant, because he’s not a constant in relation to the “let’s act like we’ve got the brain of a toddler and spew furry garbage everywhere while we’re in our 20’s” bit you and the dog forgeter have going on
id like you to quote a post from me within the last 6 months that you could even classify as "furry garbage" you loving idiot

Consider the type of person who would willingly become a forum moderator.

A system of volunteer moderators results in the people who most want to be moderators becoming moderators.  The people who most want to become moderators are psychopaths.  You can see this process in action in literally every forum to ever exist.
i don't want to be moderator. can i be moderator?

eu não entendo a piada

would u prefer the 653 pages to be somewhere else
Yeah. Deleted.

A good admin would delete the drama forum because it's 653 pages of complete trash.
Do be careful. That's how I got my perma ban.

A good admin would delete the drama forum because it's 653 pages of complete trash.