SMF Login vulnerability: Change your passwords

Author Topic: SMF Login vulnerability: Change your passwords  (Read 21229 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Search function working now? 

thanks for not neglecting the forums. i somewhat expected you to kill the forums due to your past neglection in moderating the forum.

and he finally turned on the ability to toggle ads for profiles so if you wanna give badspot some ad revenue go right ahead

maybe we are on more borrowed time than we thought we were

Any plans to restore the old design?

Search function working now? 

At a glance, it seems to be working as well as it always has.

looks like archive has been expanded
was this intended

Will forums switch to another software if we can't get the old forum back? By the way from what I've heard this is temporary, is it true?

Badspot

• Administrator
looks like archive has been expanded
was this intended

Yes.  I'm not sure why the v8 archive was hidden but whatever concern I had has passed by now.

ADVERTISEMENT

is ad bot still alive then or nah.

edit: nevermind ad bot shows up now EVEN if you are logged in. not a huge hassle anyway.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:21:13 AM by Man Of Greenish »

how do you turn off ad bot?
edit: help button doesnt work anymore
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:30:06 AM by Mr Queeba »

if its anything like the old smf just check your profile settings. you could toggle it there last time but it wouldnt display no matter what. might as well leave it on so old man can get a couple bucks

how do you turn off ad bot?
Investigations show no such setting to toggle at this time.

Holy forget the forum looks totally different to what it's always looked like! it'l take a while for me to adjust to this tbh
better then it being gone forever tho

clicking help does nothing except add "?action=help" to the address bar

also i know there's a thread already made in off-topic about this but i prefer this forum instead, we just need a logo to remove that plain text Blockland Forums title