SMF Login vulnerability: Change your passwords

Author Topic: SMF Login vulnerability: Change your passwords  (Read 21880 times)

get rid of this dude please

|
|
|
V

get rid of this dude please

|
|
|
V
French people are looking to take down advertisements.

Will Message icons be here to stay?

RIP BLF Baby Icon
200X-2018.

Something wrong  :panda:

EDIT : Quick edit is gone.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 12:09:37 PM by Roulé »

is the current SMF style going to be edited or is it going to be standard layout visually? I know you heavily modified the old one visually and technically

Oh, how I've missed you so, tables!

Me too,Flamecannon,
but nowI'm back
for the sake ofnice formatting.

So I was one of the accounts compromised? Did anyone catch what was the message was?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 12:13:07 PM by Flamecannon »

So I was one of the accounts compromised? Did anyone catch what was the message was?

Yeah, I saw that image was being shared on the BCC from I believe it was Grimlock's topic? My password was different when I logged out then logged back in, so before I went to sleep I changed it to something else, but apparently it was taken over again over that night. It isn't entirely too important to know but I was curious what message the exploiter wrote on my account.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 12:25:05 PM by Flamecannon »

Yeah, I saw that image was being shared on the BCC from I believe it was Grimlock's topic? My password was different when I logged out then logged back in, so before I went to sleep I changed it to something else, but apparently it was taken over again over that night. It isn't entirely too important to know but I was curious what message the exploiter wrote on my account.
your profile settings were reverted to what they were roughly 2 months ago so that'd explain your password

That image was from my thread if anybody was wondering. Hoping badspot moves that thread over to this one.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF BADSPOT

your profile settings were reverted to what they were roughly 2 months ago so that'd explain your password
Sorry, when I meant that night, I meant the night of the compromise by the way. Ah well, it's probably lost - I'm thankful that I can post again.