8 (16.7%)
I browse /pol/
7 (14.6%)
I browse all boards
6 (12.5%)
I use proxies
6 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: How much 4chan have you digested?  (Read 3642 times)

I used to go on 4chan... kinda worthless now tbh.

i practically never go there, i've only visited /b/ or /pol/ once when searching at knowyourmeme.

the only time i go on there is when they do a storytime/post the latest issue of a tf comic i'm following, and even then i only stay to read the comic. so at the most i visit once a month

never even gave a stuff about the place to visit. the site was introduced to me when i was a tiny motherforgeter, as the place where people browse that are stuck living in a basement (hoarding battlestations thread) and thats also where i got introduced to the term NEET. i had no urge to browse a site with people like that lol and i honestly still dont know why people still go there, i feel like its actually arguably worse to go there in 2018 as its a pretty widely known website now with the regular person assuming the same thing as i did way back then
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 03:52:40 PM by hootaloo »

never been there but it sounds pretty stuffty

i've been to /b/ once to see what all the fuss was about and was like "nah forget this" after a bit
i checked out the fashion board at one point and basically only read the "read this for basic fashion rules and also how not to make an ass of yourself here" post pinned at the top
i also had a good laugh at the supernatural board, if that is a thing that exists. if it isn't i laughed at some other board and forgot what the topic actually was but I know people were ranting about ghosts (and/or the matrix)

IF YOU BROWSE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BOARDS YOU ARE CONFIRMED FOR BEING A handicap:

/b/
/v/
/mu/
/pol/
/s4s/
/r9k/
/soc/
/bant/
/mlp/
/wsg/
/biz/
/r/

THIS LIST IS INDISPUTABEL THANKS

>mostly Browses /pol/

brb kms

I occasionally browse /his/ though because I love History

4chan is for cigarettes.

i actually think ive only gone to the site once. only really encountered it secondhand from memes

/toy/ soldier reporting in
also go on /x/,/ tv/, /vp/, /a/, /c/, and occasionally /mlpol/ /pol/

/mu/ because music bros

i only go on /r9k/ for greentext for reddit karma >:)))) (fellow reddit bros rise)

and /x/ sometimes

/v/
/b/ rarely but enough to mention
/k/
/x/
/wsg/
/vg/