Poll

Do you guys want a fresh restart for 1.13 with a whitelist and no landclaim?

Yes
8 (72.7%)
No
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Clutzcraft 1.13 coming soon...  (Read 3190 times)

i would recommend adding anti-cheat since i was able to get on and use 95% of the movement cheats on wurst, not going to test destructive things but im fairly sure those will work as well

i would recommend adding anti-cheat since i was able to get on and use 95% of the movement cheats on wurst, not going to test destructive things but im fairly sure those will work as well
I will start my search for a quality plugin. In the meantime, please report any suspicious activity. I'll be honest, I'm not familiar with Minecraft cheats and their capabilities.

Edit: I have added three plugins to address your issues. I will monitor the performance impact.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 04:09:16 PM by rggbnnnnn »

We could use a server event. Obviously no one wants to join if no one is on. I'll be on tomorrow at 12 PM PST / 3 PM EST.
Edit: Welp. Contact me on Steam and I'll get on.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 02:26:38 PM by rggbnnnnn »

I am on right now and will be on for a while.

did you see my cool signs at spawn

I'm gonna join and see how cool it is
edit: it was cool
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 12:01:35 AM by Chris72003 »

did you see my cool signs at spawn
kelp was here   kelp was here   kelp was here   kelp was here   kelp was here

I'm gonna join and see how cool it is
Hi.

Pre 1.9 Combat
No more weapon cooldown! Not only that, blocking has been readded. When you right click any sword, a shield will appear in your off hand to reduce your damage taken from an attack.

Aw man, I actually like the 1.9 combat...

Aw man, I actually like the 1.9 combat...
Same, i really like it but not many members of the MC community like change and would rather play who has the better mouse. (not implying that OP does like it and just has it because the atheistic)
Yet to see a server that has 1.9 combat.

You should remove anti xray, i found a few diamonds but i cant mine them. i have to go just wait like 20 minutes for 2 diamonds.

You should remove anti xray, i found a few diamonds but i cant mine them. i have to go just wait like 20 minutes for 2 diamonds.
It was only a precaution. Considering the server population, I probably should.

no 1.9 combat? sorry im gonna pass