Big head fun

Author Topic: Big head fun  (Read 9673 times)

you handicaps were warned and then this is how you act
no one has gotten banned from any previous errors like this including necrobumpimg and big avatars smf 1.0
can't break it if it's already broken
how do we decode this hidden message

blf just got f*******************************king owned

you handicaps were warned and then this is how you act

I already said sorry my friend.

So did verification get banned for this?

So did verification get banned for this?

Maybe, I'm not sure.

Thanks man now I got no avatar,

Thanks man now I got no avatar,

Still shows up fine for me.

can we make unova bos badspot plz okay thanks

why are you aspies wanting to make me ban on sight because you can't stand to have the same avatar for a day or two

why are you aspies wanting to make me ban on sight because you can't stand to have the same avatar for a day or two

wait your not banned what the forget

or are you a GHOST

Why is it like endemic to blf that if some vulnerability is discovered everyone has to mob up and exploit it as much as possible? Like it's a huge ego move to form a teenage anarchist power thread where you show crappy civil disobedience as a statement sure. But in the end it's just so loving dumb and everyone has to suffer because people just love to be idiots for 15 minutes of fame

Why can't you just be like "hey an exploit let me tell badspot and wait until it's removed" instead of "WOOOOOOO BIG AVATARS IM SO COOL AAAAAAAHAAA"

damage control

Why is it like endemic to blf that if some vulnerability is discovered everyone has to mob up and exploit it as much as possible? Like it's a huge ego move to form a teenage anarchist power thread where you show crappy civil disobedience as a statement sure. But in the end it's just so loving dumb and everyone has to suffer because people just love to be idiots for 15 minutes of fame

Yeah I shouldn't of made this exploit known so Unova and potentially other people could use it. Honestly I just thought that the guy had broken the avatar system or something.

because you’re reckless  and your moronic posts are an eyesore