Big head fun

Author Topic: Big head fun  (Read 9352 times)

because I hate things that suck?
things that suck to you dont matter to us. we are not your peasants or plebeians ready to whim to your every command and your opinions dont matter as far as anyone cares but you still have to smear them around and let the stench proliferate until people get offended in which you repeat the same loving stuff and dont bother agreeing to disagree because your opinion is fact

come outside unova I got something for you

Lock this topic because it is enraging the people because the forums got broken once again.

things that suck to you dont matter to us. we are not your peasants or plebeians ready to whim to your every command and your opinions dont matter as far as anyone cares but you still have to smear them around and let the stench proliferate until people get offended in which you repeat the same loving stuff and dont bother agreeing to disagree because your opinion is fact
well a lot of people agree with me. Every opinion I have is agreeable. Example: unova should be banned

Anyone who disagrees with such an infallible statement is a chump
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:13:47 PM by thegoodperry »

You must understand; I like good things, I hate bad things. My opinion is the universal constant on this forum unova, it is in you best interest to agree because this is some first rate information

Starbound, stardew and unova all suck. I have hundreds of hours of experience with all three of these items so my opinion has a lot of merit
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:19:57 PM by thegoodperry »

thank god this avatar is something i never want to change

was gonna change my signature but then i did and lost my avatar even though i wasnt trying to and this still aint fixed
thanks guys

Lock this topic because it is enraging the people because the forums got broken once again.