Author Topic: Big head fun  (Read 9768 times)

After years of forums and bright games I got used to it. Chuckleforget forums was a repeat offender of forum theme changes. It went from dark, to white, to stardew valley, to brown, then to white. If we get used to this theme then badspot can always edit it with the new and improved theme tools.

After years of forums and bright games I got used to it. Chuckleforget forums was a repeat offender of forum theme changes. It went from dark, to white, to stardew valley, to brown, then to white. If we get used to this theme then badspot can always edit it with the new and improved theme tools.
LOL CHUCKLEFISH FORUMS NO WONDER YOUR SO DAMN handicapped

are you ragging on me for finding fixes and mods for starbound since initial release

are you ragging on me for finding fixes and mods for starbound since initial release
no I'm ragging on you for staying active on their forums long enough to see all those changes. I made Starbound mods literally the weeks after it's release too but the difference is that I left because it's loving Starbound lol

i never even posted I just went to see the changes over time. the giraffe updates were probably the ones I stopped bothering on and i came back later for stardew valley

Oh even worse you play stardew lol

blf is arguably worse phantos

Oh even worse you play stardew lol
what's wrong with stardew

what's wrong with stardew
"what's wrong with stardew"

Anyone who doesn't know why harvest moon farming simulator games suck is beyond reasoning with
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 08:32:13 PM by thegoodperry »

your god complex needs to calm down bitch

phantos why is every game you dont like worse than Riddler's left testicle

phantos why is every game you dont like worse than Riddler's left testicle
because I hate things that suck?