Big head fun

Author Topic: Big head fun  (Read 9643 times)

what did it look like any1 have a pic

why are you aspies wanting to make me ban on sight because you can't stand to have the same avatar for a day or two
because youve literally never contributed anything to the game and all you do is flame try to troll or try to break the forum

why are you aspies wanting to make me ban on sight because you can't stand to have the same avatar for a day or two
you could literally be banned right now and nobody would feel sorry at all because you have zero value as a member of this community.

Why is it like endemic to blf that if some vulnerability is discovered everyone has to mob up and exploit it as much as possible? Like it's a huge ego move to form a teenage anarchist power thread where you show crappy civil disobedience as a statement sure. But in the end it's just so loving dumb and everyone has to suffer because people just love to be idiots for 15 minutes of fame

Why can't you just be like "hey an exploit let me tell badspot and wait until it's removed" instead of "WOOOOOOO BIG AVATARS IM SO COOL AAAAAAAHAAA"

Honestly, it was a cool aesthetically thing that honestly I could've used to actually show off my character's details in my avatar without having people squint to see it.

But of course, people being people will ruin it for the rest of us.

Like I don't understand. Does being an annoying brat release endorphines in your brain? Seriously unova I need an answer because you may have found the literal secret to eternal happiness. Why else would you so routinely act like this? Clearly there has to be a motive or some personal gain from this behavior

Tell me your secret

in order to find eternal happiness we have to try to piss each other off in every conceivable way possible

wrap your head around that one

It's true. I feel happy whenever I stuff on unova. I love putting handicaps below me on the forum social hierarchy. By devaluing other people I bring value to my own existence

It's true. I feel happy whenever I stuff on unova. I love putting handicaps below me on the forum social hierarchy. By devaluing other people I bring value to my own existence
I dub you Sir Goodperry the 1st

leave the forum again

jesus christ he didn't even do anything you loving grumpy grandpa

I dub you Sir Goodperry the 1st
shut up bedpost I'm more popular than you

unova give me back my loving avatar rights right now

i will once you stop being such a loving monday