Poll

Does this count as self defense?

yes
17 (85%)
no (cuck)
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: July 22, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

Author Topic: [NEWS] antifa member got hit so hard he is now officially handicapped  (Read 4233 times)

No you loving weren't.

You, path. There is no way you're joking.
I posted about it being a baton on the first page. It's obvious I'm joking, it's a shame conservatives cannot pick up on jokes

god i wish that were me

I posted about it being a baton on the first page. It's obvious I'm joking, it's a shame conservatives cannot pick up on jokes

You think I would be serious about the whole little "innocent 1/16 native american antifa" thing? Come on.

No you loving weren't.

You, path. There is no way you're joking.
There are special kinds of people out there that cannot detect even a hint of a joke.

Most conservatives fall under this special category.

It's not my fault you are unable to identify an obvious joke, so don't blame me when you take it seriously.

You think I would be serious about the whole little "innocent 1/16 native american antifa" thing? Come on.
I mean you thought I was being serious about a stick even though I clearly said it was a baton before. Come on.

I mean you thought I was being serious about a stick even though I clearly said it was a baton before. Come on.

Bro you can't loving play that stuff.

You were dead serious about the guy not being allowed to defend himself against the baton.

now you're sitting here deflecting because you are embarrassed that you took a joke I made for comedic relief seriously.

now you're sitting here deflecting because you are embarrassed that you took a joke I made for comedic relief seriously.
I was about to say the same about you

I was about to say the same about you

Stop.

You weren't loving joking.

You can tell I was joking specifically by the innocent antifa joke and the 1/16 native american.

Want me to go into detail how it's an obvious loving joke?

You're totally right. I thought he was carrying a stick. Even though I said he was carrying a baton like 3 times before that

You're totally right. I thought he was carrying a stick. Even though I said he was carrying a baton like 3 times before that

Bro stop. What are you doing?

Bro stop. What are you doing?
same could be said to you...

It's self defense and it's legal.