Poll

Does this count as self defense?

yes
17 (85%)
no (cuck)
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: July 22, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

Author Topic: [NEWS] antifa member got hit so hard he is now officially handicapped  (Read 4261 times)

but you also shouldnt literally punch someone so hard that they get brain damage

I doubt he even intended to cause brain damage.

If he wanted to seriously hurt the anticigarette he would have hit him while he was down.

what probably put him in a coma is those loving handicaps dragging a man with a concussion off the street like that.

You do not move someone with a head injury like that.

I doubt he even intended to cause brain damage.

If he wanted to seriously hurt the anticigarette he would have hit him while he was down.

yes... but you dont have to punch someone hard enough to cause brain damage to keep them from attacking people. did you see how he loving threw that punch? he started it behind his body, wound up and hit him in the chin then threw him on the forgetign street.
whatever, you never shut the forget up anyway

yes... but you dont have to punch someone hard enough to cause brain damage to keep them from attacking people. did you see how he loving threw that punch? he started it behind his body, wound up and hit him in the chin then threw him on the forgetign street.
whatever, you never shut the forget up anyway

It's not his fault the anticigarette is so full of soy that he would get K.O'd with one loving punch.

It's clear that there was no intention to cause brain damage. The punch itself probably didn't deal any major damage, but his head hitting the sidewalk could definitely be a concussion. In fistfights where someone dies they either die by repeated blunt force ie being beaten to death, or an environmental hazard like a corner or the concrete causing damage

If you see a man with arms the size of loving bowling balls then ask yourself if your tiny little baton will do anything.

I'm telling ya, he got brain damage from those loving handicaps dragging him by the arm and constantly moving his head around like a noodle.

They even loving flipped him on his stomach because they couldn't pick him up.

That is what put the final nail in the coffin

Those metal batons can just as easily made the guy who punched him a vegetable but luckily the guy swimming had 0 muscle mass.

but you also shouldnt literally punch someone so hard that they get brain damage

it wasn't the punch that gave him brain damage, it was his head slamming against the concrete. that's the risk you take when you decide knock somebody out
EDIT: I watched the video again and noticed he gives the antifa guy a shove after he's clearly out. pretty scummy.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:32:12 PM by Steve5451² »

EDIT: I watched the video again and noticed he gives the antifa guy a shove after he's clearly out. pretty scummy.
with hindsight yeah but when a brother is coming at you with a baton he had a split second choice to make so he didn't get crunked, anybody would probably do the same

Doesn't have to count as self defense (even though it was), it could count as defense of others since the baton-twirler came in swinging at some other dudes first.

it wasn't the punch that gave him brain damage, it was his head slamming against the concrete.

That and the handicaps flipping him around trying to pick him up.