I think my body hates me.

Author Topic: I think my body hates me.  (Read 1784 times)

Technically a body can’t hate. All it can do is function. Your brain can order the body to Self Delete, but I don’t know how you can really do that other than run up to a moving car.
you seem like the kind of guy who, if ever invited to a slumber party, would be the guy to say "uhhm, actually, it's tomorrow now, because it's after midnight"

Technically a body can’t hate. All it can do is function. Your brain can order the body to Self Delete, but I don’t know how you can really do that other than run up to a moving car.
large brain post

ive had one migraine in my life. not fun.

cant imagine having those routinely

i know this wont help right now but smoking weed gets rid of migraines damn near instantly

i know this wont help right now but smoking weed gets rid of migraines damn near instantly

Suggested.

you seem like the kind of guy who, if ever invited to a slumber party, would be the guy to say "uhhm, actually, it's tomorrow now, because it's after midnight"
bruh who would invite him to a slumber party

use twilight app or any decent red-color filter on your phone to help reduce blue light. too much blue light from a phone can cause headaches and difficulty falling asleep.