Is runescape dead?

Author Topic: Is runescape dead?  (Read 2551 times)

Because you people are loving in denial so you're not going to give me a real loving answer.
so you want to hear only what you want to hear, and if someone disagrees, you make fun of them?

ok

also, rs3 has been dead for a while, just hop on osrs

Do you think blockland is dead?

There is a difference.

Runescape needs a large amount of subscribers just to make a profit So when they lose too many subscribers the game will go with it.

Blockland doesn't need subscribers since the dev team consists of 1.5 people.

short answer: yes
long answer: mostly

Runescape is doing quite fine. OSRS is also doing quite fine. Their playerbase might dip here and there but they're still pretty damn well off.

To add, I don't know how hard it is to keep their servers going so take my input with a grain of salt.

died at wintertodt that means i die in real life bye guys

They recently added microtransaction cosmetics too that can go over your armor.

Someone could be wearing the best armor in the game but you won't notice it because he's wearing a suit over it.

That's kind of dumb because the game already had a stuffload of cosmetic items that didn't override appearance.

are we talking oldschool runescape or what because thats the only good runescape in recent years
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 06:46:59 AM by Darth C3P0² »

are we talking oldschool runescape or what because thats the only good runescape in recent years

runescape 3.

There is too much loving going on screen that it makes me sick.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 07:11:10 AM by hootaloo »

Kinda funny how old school runescape has more players than runescape 3.

Now if only players were given the option to let their original character carry over into old school instead of runescape 3.

who the forget cares tbh the only person i know that plays this stuff is my mom