can y'all play nice for once

Author Topic: can y'all play nice for once  (Read 3338 times)

fr why is everybody here so overly hostile all the time

like i'm not exactly the nicest person in the world but y'all need 2 chill & make friends instead of try and get eachother banned every opportunity you get

I have to avenge the death of my parents

WOW thanks for the thread you really solved a lot by making it

with the blf it's all high school culture. Everyone wants everyone everyone else banned or mad so when they get banned they can say "Holy stuff that dude just wasted 10 dollars what a friend lol" for cool points or whatever. Trying to stop it makes you a target.

with the blf it's all high school culture. Everyone wants everyone everyone else banned or mad so when they get banned they can say "Holy stuff that dude just wasted 10 dollars what a friend lol" for cool points or whatever. Trying to stop it makes you a target.
thats so deep

comparing everything in life to high school hierarchy is a surefire way for everyone to think of you as a high school reject

I compared one thing you high school reject

y'all need 2 chill

You should avoid typing like this because I don't know if you're joking or not.

The blockland forums will never be at peace

You should avoid typing like this because I don't know if you're joking or not.
Y'all is reserved for persons of color

shut up lmao
this is the blf, don't expect friendliness in the drama area

i thought you'd know this by now nix..

It was nice when you weren't around.