how should i spend my last day of summer

Author Topic: how should i spend my last day of summer  (Read 2025 times)

school gay amirtie guys B)  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :nes:

school gay amirtie guys B)  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :nes:

The only gay thing about schools is that you went there.

The only gay thing about schools is that you went there.
w:hat:

summer is unironically so boring i want to go back to school

binge watch lesbian research

I want to go to school again

become bill murray and make today groundhog day. you will never have to go to school again

stuffe memes aside.
Anyone who has said "You'll miss high school/middle school/elementary school" is loving wrong.

This stuff is injected into your life, overruns it, and is mostly propaganda after 8th Grade. My loving high school convinced people to turn vegan for health, I tried it, and thats how I realizes it was bullstuff, veganism is basically an brown townogy for starving yourself of protein.

stuffe memes aside.
Anyone who has said "You'll miss high school/middle school/elementary school" is loving wrong.

This stuff is injected into your life, overruns it, and is mostly propaganda after 8th Grade. My loving high school convinced people to turn vegan for health, I tried it, and thats how I realizes it was bullstuff, veganism is basically an brown townogy for starving yourself of protein.

mm trolling libards epic styyl,....

stuffe memes aside.

sounds like u just had a messed up high school. stuffty obnoxious classmates aside, i actually enjoyed my time in high school

get a steamroller and throw it on some delinquent

Have any friends? Hang out with them.

No friends? Uh... watch a movie or something.