icefreeze/.22rain/tip - where does it stop

Author Topic: icefreeze/.22rain/tip - where does it stop  (Read 3063 times)

yet again icefreeze constantly joins my server with alts just to boost his ego even further, he even follows me to other servers just to talk stuff about me unprovoked. he claims i've been "taunting" him with "curse words" even though the tables are completely turned towards him. he relentlessly comments on my profile baiting me into an argument with him just so he can try to make me look like an starfish, he claims i've been stirring stuff with him and causing drama months upon months after our first argument even though he's the one calling me out on random servers when i try to avoid him, i've kindly asked him more than once to calm down and ask to be neutral but he keeps refusing to do so, then he claims i'm the one instigating, jesus christ wheres the off button on this guy?

the above is proof i tried talking him down and resolving things

and the below was from my server about 2 days ago when he joined with one of his alts, he started flaming saying the same stuff as before, "he played the victim card" "youre pathetic omg"

also i think this is the first time in history someone was called a short testosterone beta male as an insult on a block game

comments on steam profiles of bl users:

today he started posting on my profile trying to talk stuff about me to my friends

here's whats wrong with what he posted:

.1 doesn't seem like i'm the one pulling the victim card considering he's the one acting like a victim, saying stuff like "why would you forget someone over who tried to help you like that" - "helping" as in he litteraly made an unofficial  wix.com website for my awful joke group i made a long while ago

.2 the screenshots i posted are not me "fending" myself, they're of icefreeze proving further that he is an unrelenting jackass who can't come to the realization that what he's saying might actually be wrong

.3 "and then after screenshots he proceeds to cuss/taunt the person out," i know i stated this before but if anyone there was taunting or "cussing" anyone out it was him, also anyone who was currently present in the server i was hosting can prove that i wasn't "cuss/taunting" anyone out, what i did do though was ask him to stop coming to our servers and then permanently ban him.

.4 "this sad excuse of a human life told me he had depression just because a argument, lol" trying to bait me into a conversation never worked, why do you keep trying something you know will end up making you look more like a cunt? also i've said some pretty ridiculous and stupid things before when i was like 12 that i remember, but this argument you are talking about occoured in blg general chat around january of this year, i'd have remembered saying something this stupid un-ironicly, even if i did it must've been a joke/satire because i'm not genuinly that handicapped, lol. not to mention the whole glass chat was asking you to leave and was against you, why do you allways act as if it was some heroic battle against some evil dark warlord?

.5 here's my final issue with his comment, his final sentence was about me being petty for deleting a hateful comment on my profile, who wouldnt? i mean come on, of course i'm gonna delete something from you, all you do is talk stuff about me and anyone who is associated with me. what is so wrong about that? he's also left comments like this before basically saying the same thing, some of them on his friends profiles

hrm, yeah why didn't you take pictures of that? really makes me wonder why you wouldn't take pictures of something so damaging against me

you claim credit for a group that died of inactivity, but this was atleast 2 months after you're "attack" where you kicked over 150 members from my steam group, if you claim credit for bleeding it dry day 1 why did i regain all of them back within a day or two?
never blackmailed you, this is another thing you go around talking about on blockland, he got mad i told someone he was privately developing a deathrun server and asking me to steal other people's builds so he could take assets for his builds.
also whats with you saying "cheats," i was usingw an inventory editor for terraria on my private server, what are you so worked up about lol
also "spicey" was one of your alts so yeah dont act like you dont know thanks, you also act as if i made the "anti ice freeze group" because i didn't, if you go check you'll realize i wasn't the one to make it.

anyways that pretty much sums up everything, i really hope this will make him realise he needs to stop being such a cunt, i'm not the only one who knows how much of a cunt ice is to people.

That guy just doesn't stop...

yeah I've dealt with him in-game before

dude's a cunt

*annoying ill be sure to ban this user on my server but this time i probably will*
/support

this guy is such a full fledged handicap he got perma banned from blockland glass, you should definitely ban him from your server this guys a loving handicap

he thinks he's an epic troll

/support he cant loving grow up

yeah I've dealt with him in-game before

dude's a cunt
agreed. hes a total handicap

he thinks he's an epic troll
dude dead ass said he was a better troll than betel and raven.

/support
he's a poop noobler

hey soviet why not just ban him when he joins instead of letting him do this? like honestly why? just get a client mute and mute him.
this isn't hard to do at all, it's like you're letting him do this.

/support anyways he's a cuckold sometimes

what are his IDs?

also has this alt

hey soviet why not just ban him when he joins instead of letting him do this? like honestly why? just get a client mute and mute him.
this isn't hard to do at all, it's like you're letting him do this.

/support anyways he's a cuckold sometimes

we banned him multiple times but concidering how me/sov host on multiple pcs and that he has an alt its kinda hard to avoid him sometimes

noedit: he posted this on soviets profile this morning