How to get $1300 asap? (acquired moneys)

Poll

the thing.

the druGS mang.
6 (15.4%)
prostitution
14 (35.9%)
sell my computer
3 (7.7%)
sell my soul
3 (7.7%)
kill myself because i make stuff money and can't afford loving anything
13 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: How to get $1300 asap? (acquired moneys)  (Read 4824 times)

oddly weird you poped in the new forums outta nowhere

oddly weird you poped in the new forums outta nowhere
hes bloukface

Okay my guy what you gotta do is get a cheap bb gun that looks realish and rob 3000 bucks from your local bank. then buy your bike and a gun like an ar 15 and then continue getting more and more money every heist untily you're armed with an illegal rpk and an armored van. foolproof my d00d

Start a kickstarter

take an uber
mow peoples lawns
fix your bike

also $300 a week isnt bad, i make about 12-1300 a month which is pretty much the same, what stuffhole country do you live in that $300 a week is bad?

take an uber
mow peoples lawns
fix your bike

also $300 a week isnt bad, i make about 12-1300 a month which is pretty much the same, what stuffhole country do you live in that $300 a week is bad?
He probably lives on his own and has to pay rent and buy necessities, i'd get a better job if I were him

Why are you asking a lego game forum for financial advice again?

Why are you asking a lego game forum for financial advice again?

its literally cheaper to fly to the netherlands, steal a bike, and fly back for that money
also only americanos buy bikes for prices like that unless youre one of those shaved twats on a race bike

its literally cheaper to fly to the netherlands, steal a bike, and fly back for that money
also only americanos buy bikes for prices like that unless youre one of those shaved twats on a race bike
sign me the forget up then 👀

This, 1300 is a lot for a bike. You should be able to find things of decent quality for like a third of that price.

Also what were you using before?
one that wasnt all that fancy but still pretty good, paid 600 for it at the time
got it kinda (not very badly) wrecked but still fixes would have been too much to be worth it

one made out of gold bricks
if my old bike was made of solid gold it would be worth about $428,260.71 given it weighed about 24 pounds

also i didn't mention it before but ive already put some money down for it sooo

pay 500$ to a nigerian prince

Actually do furry commissions.