petition to make unova/verification ban on sight permanently.

Poll

should unova/verification be ban on sight

yes
64 (80%)
no
16 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: petition to make unova/verification ban on sight permanently.  (Read 6101 times)

he's triggered by my furry babies lol

"by my  furry babies"
saying that just doesnt sound right

we all have a reason to be triggered by your furry babies but ill make a drama on that later, we must unite now to fight the good fight against jewnova, closet furry and destroyer of profile pictures

TBH my hate for furries is purely a character I'm playing. In actuality I'm totally a stealth furry and I can tell you like the exact artist of most furry research on e621. Just here to confirm that anyone who passionately hates furries is just incredibly insecure about being a furry themselves

On the flip side baby furries is kinda crossing a line imo. I mean, they aren't nsfw which is good but it's still sus because you're REALLY good at drawing furry babies.

stop normalizing special interestes

stop normalizing special interestes
can we just drama furry babys

Trippie Redd & Jon Lajoie - I Kill People

On the flip side baby furries is kinda crossing a line imo. I mean, they aren't nsfw which is good but it's still sus because you're REALLY good at drawing furry babies.
To be fair, he has been drawing them for a long time, and i doubt he'd be making as much money off of commissions if his art stayed low in quality

And if his art did stay low quality, then that'd just be another thing for people to pick on him for here

You still didn't say if you were permabanned or not

TBH my hate for furries is purely a character I'm playing. In actuality I'm totally a stealth furry and I can tell you like the exact artist of most furry research on e621. Just here to confirm that anyone who passionately hates furries is just incredibly insecure about being a furry themselves
that explains a lot

that explains a lot
i still dislike furries and im not a closet furry
or atleast i think im not

i still dislike furries and im not a closet furry
or atleast i think im not
give it a couple years

give it a couple years
if i ever became a furry i have a protocol i set into act for my body to slowly burn alive so i die

if i ever became a furry i have a protocol i set into act for my body to slowly burn alive so i die
Edgy.