petition to make unova/verification ban on sight permanently.

Poll

should unova/verification be ban on sight

yes
64 (80%)
no
16 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: petition to make unova/verification ban on sight permanently.  (Read 6066 times)

Edgy.
     - Nigel the protagonist the man with the madness combat profile picture

no, because "he's triggered by my furry babies lol" might be the worst thing I have read in a long, long time and I resent the idea that a thread containing those seven could be the death of someone's account, regardless of how many people they baited into losing their profile picture

You still didn't say if you were permabanned or not
got tired of the gay ascii name so

no, because "he's triggered by my furry babies lol" might be the worst thing I have read in a long, long time and I resent the idea that a thread containing those seven could be the death of someone's account, regardless of how many people they baited into losing their profile picture
so did you only read fthat part of the thread and jump to the conclusion we are all just triggered by blouks furry babies

so did you only read fthat part of the thread and jump to the conclusion we are all just triggered by blouks furry babies
I read the whole thread and still had to go back to check I wasn't imagining those seven words. I am so loving angry

ooh, i see now
sorry lol

How did we get into an argument about furries?
ot: /support

How did we get into an argument about furries?
ot: /support
Something about unova being closet furry

Something about unova being closet furry
no its about people trying to treat being physically attracted or not inclined to stop drawing baby furries as a normal, and totally not suspicious thing

no its about people trying to treat being physically attracted or not inclined to stop drawing baby furries as a normal, and totally not suspicious thing

you're just jealous i make more money than you

you're just jealous i make more money than you
are you fr bragging about drawing baby furries

are you fr bragging about drawing baby furries
if unova wasnt busy taking a stuff on a lego forum all day he could possibly have something he could market and make money even if its mowing lawns or some stuff

if unova wasnt busy taking a stuff on a lego forum all day he could possibly have something he could market and make money even if its mowing lawns or some stuff
not sure how to compare mowing lawns to willingly drawing furry babies and that being the only thing you draw

not sure how to compare mowing lawns to willingly drawing furry babies and that being the only thing you draw

you should look around, maybe you could get paid for being a judgmental rooster

jeez ur such a baby heheh if ur actually bothered by this