petition to make unova/verification ban on sight permanently.

Poll

should unova/verification be ban on sight

yes
64 (80%)
no
16 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: petition to make unova/verification ban on sight permanently.  (Read 6078 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319922.msg9902450#msg9902450 bruh
if you did not receive it a confirmation bias while revealing your true colors you would know babyfur is a strictly special interest thing and the fact that you would think babies alone are what I'm talking about is odd too
what's the difference when green revealed it and did it too?
you forgeters are just kissing ass to find an excuse to say Thanks Unova and dm me on discord complaining about it
wHy ArE YoU GiBBeRiNg ThIS SeNTeNcE MaKeS NO SeNsE aT AlL
I wouldn't mind if we both got some flak but everyone is aiming on me and it feels kinda like people are just hopping a bandwagon even if they don't know anything about it
this is why I can't talk to you because the second I open up you go back on yourself
isn't it funny how only furries and socially inept people defend this stuff even though they would not show it on their public Twitter or to friends at lunch
why are you not using it if you don't like my posts you literal nix clone
A monkey and a manchild walk into a thread..
its a minority thing to draw non-furry art for a strictly special interest related subject. it's not like it's his fault completely - it's just insidious
you literally just did it. do you have alsheimers or something because babyfur is a genre of commisions of research and isn't exactly perfectly okay to think isnt creepphilic unless you actually have a reason to defend it (ex: you fap to it)
you're literally autistic if you think that babyfur and the research of it is perfectly okay and would fall straight would anyone who isn't literally autistic
I honestly don't give a stuff. If you are not atleast grossed out by babyfur and think it's a problem with just me for thinking it's odd and creepphillic I don't mind if you hate me lol
Man. Holy forget, I just now realised. Drawing research and OCs willingly of prepubescent anthro animals is a perfectly normal thing that everything does. I shouldn't be weirded out about this thing, which is the only thing he draws and people are defending me trying to ask him if he draws something else or wants to
do you ever draw anything else besides fur babies because you could have some talent lying literally anywhere else
all of you are loving stupid because greenbh started this and tried it and you let him off the hook because he kissed your asses and turned face on me
grrrr stop telling me to not remove global features and make my steam glitchy even though it was tested for weeks by millions of people
you guys are acting like 30 year old boomers and complaining over the ui being modern just like you did for these forums
dude just shut the hell up and be glad you are no longer using an early 2000's ui. this doesnt affect you and you can learn to deal with it if you are not a literally child
imagine making a fuss because you want to break new features in the name of Muh Steam 2013!!!
Imagine being a 14 year old arguing with grown men on a lego forum over if they draw furry art or not. Imagine acting like the judge of everything and anything out of order MUST be addressed, even the slightest things. Imagine breaking the loving avatar system less than a month the new SMF comes out. Imagine going into hiding every single time you break out like a handicap like this.
Unova, stop. All you do is start stuff, make stuff up, ad hominem, and go into hiding, just to repeat the process. You have been doing this stuff for like 2 years. All of these quotes are within the past 2 days, and before you start bringing up stuff I did in the past to "do a justice" you are honestly the most stubborn and handicapped person I have seen here. Nobody wants you here, nor appreciates your presence. You have done even worse events in the past which led to drama that you keep in the form of hate boners. 3 accounts later this is still going on.

sign this petition for the greater good boys

someone revealing an exploit =/= making a thread encouraging people to abuse said exploit, then getting avatars banned altogether except the smf defaults

3 accounts? boy the only permabanned account is Unova

oh
whatever still, thought it was 3

Normally I'd support this but unova is an ally of the anti furry coalition so I can't really support this fully

Normally I'd support this but unova is an ally of the anti furry coalition so I can't really support this fully
this

he is undercover because we all know hes a furry

Is this true unova? Are you a stealth furry double agent

ya

Is this true unova? Are you a stealth furry double agent
Nothing wrong with it every once in a while. You need some diversity you know as long as it's not literally forgeted

Nothing wrong with it every once in a while. You need some diversity you know as long as it's not literally forgeted
sounds like a yes to me