petition to make unova/verification ban on sight permanently.

Poll

should unova/verification be ban on sight

yes
64 (80%)
no
16 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: petition to make unova/verification ban on sight permanently.  (Read 6112 times)

not sure how to compare mowing lawns to willingly drawing furry babies and that being the only thing you draw

i dont know what you're trying to accomplish by saying this
are you trying to get me to stop? if so you might as well either give up now or give me monetary compensation plus the money to refund my clients

and that being the only thing you draw
I mean, you don't know that, and you shouldn't assume as such just based on what he posts here

He could be drawing other things between commissions, but we won't know that unless he says it himself

3 accounts? boy the only permabanned account is Unova
If you want something to die out, Leave it alone. You're better hated then irrelevant, Aren't you?

If you want something to die out, Leave it alone. You're better hated then irrelevant, Aren't you?
the problem is that when i dont mention something, someone will eventually keep parroting it until it either becomes a meme like Thanks Unova or something that is actually widely believed even when clearly untrue like me being banned after the avatar exploit. I don't really wanna deal with either and people calling me a habitual problem user or some stupid stuff.

I also get pmed personally (on discord or the blf) for someone to talk stuff about me or pinged into discords when that happens for no reason.

you are literally not a victim
i dont even care what you say at this rate, you are just totally unaccepted and need to leave

Darth is a professional victim shamer.

I also get pmed personally (on discord or the blf) for someone to talk stuff about me or pinged into discords when that happens for no reason.
This is the only thing i don't condone

Yes you did encourage people to exploit the avatar system, which ended up in Badspot disabling uploading custom avatars, but i wouldn't go as far as personally attacking you

Personally attacking someone for doing something on a forum that isn't along the caliber of dumping someone's info, account hijacking, etc, is just going too far, IMO, it's irrational

not sure how to compare mowing lawns to willingly drawing furry babies and that being the only thing you draw
Are you just mad that you literally have $0? I remember in celau's discord that you were asking him for $2 for your DSi.

Okay here’s my 2cents
Unova is a massive loving pest, but he’s been banned on only 1 account. It’s not the same situation as pie crust. I think he should be banned but not BOS’d. Making these polls for rather low grounds makes them ineffective and meaningless

Piecrust was literally asking to get banned and was bragging about his banlist.

Also piecrust's poll had about 80 yesses before page 4.

This tiny ass number of votes leads me to believe he's fine.

what if everyone votes no then darth switches the poll, wait no that's some stuff you did not him

piecrust bragged about his bans, broke rules, posted borderline beastiality, and other stuff like that
unova is just an annoying handicap
he should be bos after 2 more accounts imo

Are you just mad that you literally have $0? I remember in celau's discord that you were asking him for $2 for your DSi.
i can pay him back anytime he wants because you need 10 dollar minimum for an eshop card and im getting 100+ anyway