Dumb/embarrassing gaming stories

Author Topic: Dumb/embarrassing gaming stories  (Read 4835 times)

Playing Fire Emblem: Awakening on my friend's 3DS that I bought off of him. Also the first FE game i ever played. Noob me thought that lower enemy health also meant lower enemy damage (i am an avid advance wars fan, this logic applies there). LOst my loving cleric when i put her near two enemies who were nearly dead. Decided to stop playing after that.

In xcom ew temple ship I accidentally shredder rocketed my entire squad which means they take 33% more damage from all sources. Immediately afterwards an ethereal used psi rift and literally killed my entire squad with one hit dealing 20 damage. My only surviving soldier (the volunteer) somehow got mindfrayed and I couldn't move him far enough away from the rift so the next turn he died

All on ironman

i got kicked out of my friends house for beating him at smash brawl, i circled the block because i didnt think it was for real but he was serious

ever stopped right infront of the finish line in any racing game ever and wait for someone to get close so you can just cross it at the last second?

ever stopped right infront of the finish line in any racing game ever and wait for someone to get close so you can just cross it at the last second?
oof

i got another one:

playing kirby planet robobot. friend completed the whole thing but being my first kirby game i decided i would start at the first level. gains sword ability and proceeds to sword rush off of a cliff while trying to attack something.

Ugh, when I was playing forza horizon 3 online. I was driving a Camaro and I was actually in first place, but I hit a rock near the end of the race that completely stopped me. Fell to last place

i signed up to the forums oh god what an embarrassment

i got kicked out of my friends house for beating him at smash brawl, i circled the block because i didnt think it was for real but he was serious
Doesn't sound like a very good friend to me.

Doesn't sound like a very good friend to me.
meh we were like 10

Ugh, when I was playing forza horizon 3 online. I was driving a Camaro and I was actually in first place, but I hit a rock near the end of the race that completely stopped me. Fell to last place
this hurts me on a spiritual level

High school, computer info & science class.
It was the last day of the semester, and everyone was already done everything. One of the students was given permission to bring in their Wii, and he was also bringing in Brawl. And we were going to have a tournament.
Out of everyone I knew locally (which wasn't too many people), I figured I was probably well up there in Smash games. I could beat all my friends at least in Melee, though I didn't know about literally any technique other than basic fighting.

Which wasn't a problem. I picked Marth, who I typically did my best with, and I was generally kicking ass.
Except for one problem. They had smash balls on and I typically played no items. I vaguely recall it being double elimination and that I SD'd myself to death both times with Marth's final smash.

oof

Also recommended to play meta knight on brawl when you have the chance

Tried recovering in smash 4. Falco amiibo somehow counters my up b as marth and i get ko’d.