dom0 - DEFCONN 1: AUTISM IMMINENT

Author Topic: dom0 - DEFCONN 1: AUTISM IMMINENT  (Read 17633 times)

"me only pretnd rettrd'd"

i am autistic just higher on the scale. a more functioning disabled person. its just i have the social one aspurgers so communicating is the equivalent of smashing my head against a door.

i am autistic just higher on the scale. a more functioning disabled person. its just i have the social one aspurgers so communicating is the equivalent of smashing my head against a door.
Then do yourself and all of us a favor and stop communicating

Golden post right here

We can tell.

youve said that though which is why i feel like your trying to idk make fun of me or degrade me. or your just in the bucket of people known as the confused ones.

then let it dry out and stop replying

fire doesnt grow if you suck the oxegen out of it. common sense here folks

youve said that though which is why i feel like your trying to idk make fun of me or degrade me. or your just in the bucket of people known as the confused ones.

We can barely communicate with you. This is a social forums meant for discussion that makes sense in the slightest. Your posts did not.

We can barely communicate with you. This is a social forums meant for discussion that makes sense in the slightest. Your posts did not.

does it really have to though? this is what stuff like this is here for just look at any communication website. there you go prime examples of weird, cringey, and oddball people who can communicate properly. anyway id perfer to drop the topic here, not like there was one.

this is almost as good as assburgers

NO reminds me of kindergarten a bit.

does it really have to though? this is what stuff like this is here for just look at any communication website. there you go prime examples of weird, cringey, and oddball people who can communicate properly. anyway id perfer to drop the topic here, not like there was one.

The topic of this thread is you and the fact you make no sense whatsoever. You still don't

16 i mean forget im tired.
You’re 16 and yet you act like a complete low functioning autist

You’re 16 and yet you act like a complete low functioning autist

Dom0:

Hurr durr but deres the wurd autism in ur avatar hurr durr

fire doesnt grow if you suck the oxegen out of it. common sense here folks
This isn't a fire we started