dom0 - DEFCONN 1: AUTISM IMMINENT

Author Topic: dom0 - DEFCONN 1: AUTISM IMMINENT  (Read 17622 times)

Did I loving make you sperg out a little?

reverse that. stuff that. now where is that prime example again?

persistent are we? but for what? tell me the end goal of this boring charade. im dying to know.

there is none. you're just leaking a little, coconut boy

dom0 maybe you shouldnt tell other people to stop when you could just turn off your computer and everybody would stop caring because you didnt really make a big ripple anyway

Holy loving stuff.

im personally trying to drop this stuff but i can go one for however long you need.
why is the burden to stop posting on us even though you've been acting 100% stupid this entire time? you can't just absolve yourself of all responsibility by saying 'dont reply to me' because your asking us to fix your own loving problems

If you want to be civilized and stop the discussion, just stop loving posting. It's that simple. You don't even have to respond to this post- just drop it and go to sleep or watch a movie. If you cannot do that then all it shows is that you're entirely motivated to act autistic and actually enjoy being a laughing stock

The joke is you dom0. You are the joke. We are insulting you. We are insulting you because your mental cognition is a joke. Literally anything you have typed can
be used to demonstrate to how much a joke your brain functionality is.

dom0 maybe you shouldnt tell other people to stop when you could just turn off your computer and everybody would stop caring because you didnt really make a big ripple anyway

but then it wouldnt be fun anymore. its nice to see that you care or you dont. either way im enjoying every minute of this........ thing. i dont think they will ever quit. but i cant help it, the urge to understand it is too great.

but then it wouldnt be fun anymore. its nice to see that you care or you dont. either way im enjoying every minute of this........ thing. i dont think they will ever quit. but i cant help it, the urge to understand it is too great.
wow you really have something weird going on up there huh

wow you really have something weird going on up there huh

I feel bad for laughing at this

why is the burden to stop posting on us even though you've been acting 100% stupid this entire time? you can't just absolve yourself of all responsibility by saying 'dont reply to me' because your asking us to fix your own loving problems

If you want to be civilized and stop the discussion, just stop loving posting. It's that simple. You don't even have to respond to this post- just drop it and go to sleep or watch a movie. If you cannot do that then all it shows is that you're entirely motivated to act autistic and actually enjoy being a laughing stock

well i can ask you where i want you to fix my problems. i never asked. but accusations can be wrong sometimes. but tell me if im a laughing stalk then where are the jokes? nothing here has been funny at all. you choose to laugh at something unless its actually funny. so if all they can do is degrade somebody for a "joke" then the punchlines on them. who is trolling and who is not then?

well its not my fault he's going through puberty and think hes so loving cool for attempting to troll a lego forum

well its not my fault he's going through puberty and think hes so loving cool for attempting to troll a lego forum

thats the thing. im not im trying to simply start a conversation through utmost respect before i was thrown to the ground. but if i was trolling i wouldn't be responding in such a way. i would piss you off with something repetitive.

does it really have to though? this is what stuff like this is here for just look at any communication website. there you go prime examples of weird, cringey, and oddball people who can communicate properly. anyway id perfer to drop the topic here, not like there was one.

"id perfer to drop the topic here"

"im enjoying every minute of this"

Pick one.

thats the thing. im not im trying to simply start a conversation through utmost respect before i was thrown to the ground. but if i was trolling i wouldn't be responding in such a way. i would piss you off with something repetitive.
Here's the big picture you insignificant, absent minded, weak excuses for argument starters. why are you still posting millennial age wordplay to this godforsaken forum? In which coincides with a game that's 11 years old. So please if you'd like to continue your toxic rambling i suggest going to a more firm standing ground, lest you like getting shot to the dirt for being here complaining like a bachelor's many interlopes collapsing on him while he spits in all of their drinks. Might i suggest Reddit, steam group or chat, or make your own website full of neat nit picks from website formulas. It's easy just say blockland is garbage and let the hate spark for 3 years. Or bash some actually popular game. I think iv'e been polite enough to say that i don't want this as the top result when i look for fun modifications for my gameplay. If you think your so high and mighty complaining about someone's hissy fit on a server and banned you you haven't played video games long enough to see the big picture. Oh by the way i wont be responding to what you reply with unless its more creative than your mental capacities form of a "comeback". See you never!
something tells me that bumping a practically dead topic to stuff all over the members of a forum doesnt count as starting a conversation and rather counts as trying to troll a lego forum and failing loving amazingly

"id perfer to drop the topic here"

"im enjoying every minute of this"

Pick one.

i can pick both actually. see i enjoy that its going on still but i still want it to end. if i left instead of had it dropped the enjoyment would die because i now want to know the gossip. see what i mean?