dom0 - DEFCONN 1: AUTISM IMMINENT

Author Topic: dom0 - DEFCONN 1: AUTISM IMMINENT  (Read 17637 times)

something tells me that bumping a practically dead topic to stuff all over the members of a forum doesnt count as starting a conversation and rather counts as trying to troll a lego forum and failing loving amazingly
but yeah im too tired for this stuff and you're acting a loving fool and refuse to change your ways so have fun with that

i can pick both actually. see i enjoy that its going on still but i still want it to end. if i left instead of had it dropped the enjoyment would die because i now want to know the gossip. see what i mean?

That's not how it works. Nice try.

something tells me that bumping a practically dead topic to stuff all over the members of a forum doesnt count as starting a conversation and rather counts as trying to troll a lego forum and failing loving amazingly

i made a random occurrence out of nowhere dropped my stuff and started randomly then ended the joke with the punchline being that people can "act" dumb. if i was trolling i would provoke instead of come out with a blank.

i made a random occurrence out of nowhere dropped my stuff and started randomly then ended the joke with the punchline being that people can "act" dumb. if i was trolling i would provoke instead of come out with a blank.

the punchline was actually all of your posts within the last few hours. You were the joke.

That's not how it works. Nice try.

i don't need to try for things accomplished in the past. read the fine print. but you still haven't answered my question. wheres the punchline, the end goal of this? to piss me off. to get me to leave. to disintegrate my feelings. what is it? if you want me to leave just ask. and i wont turn back. if you want me to get mad. good luck, as well as hurting my feelings. if you things my buttons can be pushed by words on a screen your wrong. continue.

the punchline was actually all of your posts within the last few hours. You were the joke.

but yeah im too tired for this stuff and you're acting a loving fool and refuse to change your ways so have fun with that

ok

you're looking to much into this man. Just give up now or you'll keep making yourself look even worse by the post

your a little late. your punchline. what do you need from this or want even? key word is your. my punchline has been delivered.

your a little late. your punchline. what do you need from this or want even? key word is your. my punchline has been delivered.

I could barely distinguish any question you asked from that wall of garbage mumbling. I am not trying to do anything to you. It"s simple: you make a post that makes zero goddamn sense, I reply.

you're looking to much into this man. Just give up now or you'll keep making yourself look even worse by the post

cant look worse than i already am sorry. but if i will leave when i get my answer. if you ruse to give me one your the fool above all and i clearly have no business with you as i see it. im trying to figure out what make you reply so much to do.... what?

cant look worse than i already am sorry. but if i will leave when i get my answer. if you ruse to give me one your the fool above all and i clearly have no business with you as i see it. im trying to figure out what make you reply so much to do.... what?

I already answered you.

why are you still posting

why are you still posting

The man said it himself, low-functioning autism.