dom0 - DEFCONN 1: AUTISM IMMINENT

Author Topic: dom0 - DEFCONN 1: AUTISM IMMINENT  (Read 17588 times)

The topic of this thread is you and the fact you make no sense whatsoever. You still don't

then drop it and forget it. i don't reply if you don't. i'm being civilized at the moment and extinguishing my fire, but you insist on nit picking things from my words. give it up, it wasn't going anywhere in the first place. oh and btw this forum is for blockland. this ain't reddit  or tumblr but its used like that. anyway the topic would rather be dropped in my eyes. but if you insist on refueling something thats been dead be my guest.

You’re 16 and yet you act like a complete low functioning autist

name a source?

im personally trying to drop this stuff but i can go one for however long you need.

This loving thread alone is a quality source.

i didnt make it soo. jokes on you theres no source.

then drop it and forget it. i don't reply if you don't. i'm being civilized at the moment and extinguishing my fire, but you insist on nit picking things from my words. give it up, it wasn't going anywhere in the first place. oh and btw this forum is for blockland. this ain't reddit  or tumblr but its used like that. anyway the topic would rather be dropped in my eyes. but if you insist on refueling something thats been dead be my guest.

Dead? Are you loving handicapped? This entire thing isn't even a week old. So it isn't dead. God loving damn.

Dead? Are you loving handicapped? This entire thing isn't even a week old. So it isn't dead. God loving damn.

it wasnt alive either. itdidnt make sense from the beginning. get it now? it wasnt a topic at all its a practical joke at this point.

it wasnt alive either. itdidnt make sense from the beginning. get it now? it wasnt a topic at all its a practical joke at this point.

what. I don't understand

are you a donkey? did they teach a donkey to talk and go on blockland forums? I think they did

i didnt make it soo. jokes on you theres no source.
It doesn’t matter if you didn’t make it. You’ve proven everyone here that you’re low functioning by your posts. Go back to stuffting in dvd trays when the tard wrangler isn’t looking.

what. I don't understand

are you a donkey? did they teach a donkey to talk and go on blockland forums? I think they did

this makes no sense we went from me being handicapped to me being a donkey. that just proves that this was never alive but a joke.

this makes no sense we went from me being handicapped to me being a donkey. that just proves that this was never alive but a joke.

I swear to god talking to you is like talking to a coconut while snorting mentos

It doesn’t matter if you didn’t make it. You’ve proven everyone here that you’re low functioning by your posts. Go back to stuffting in dvd trays when the tard wrangler isn’t looking.

ooh funny man huh? lets keep calling him handicapped because i got nothing else to do. let me break it to you. wheres the punchline? whats the joke? where on planet earth are you pulling these random repetitive comments from? ill tell you. from nowhere. you kicking dust to the wind friend. you've done nothing but degrade and it doesn't do anything. please try a little harder till you faint or give up. cause its boring. still waiting on that prim example though.

ooh funny man huh? lets keep calling him handicapped because i got nothing else to do. let me break it to you. wheres the punchline? whats the joke? where on planet earth are you pulling these random repetitive comments from? ill tell you. from nowhere. you kicking dust to the wind friend. you've done nothing but degrade and it doesn't do anything. please try a little harder till you faint or give up. cause its boring. still waiting on that prim example though.
Did I loving make you sperg out a little?

I swear to god talking to you is like talking to a coconut while snorting mentos

persistent are we? but for what? tell me the end goal of this boring charade. im dying to know.

dom0 maybe you shouldnt tell other people to stop when you could just turn off your computer and everybody would stop caring because you didnt really make a big ripple anyway