3 (10%)
Severely Autistic
7 (23.3%)
Aspie
0 (0%)
A "Really Bad Case of Insomnia"
10 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Dom0 - what in the goddamn  (Read 1501 times)

Dom0 - what in the goddamn

Basically derailed my thread. He made no loving sense in his posts whatsoever. I am still loving confused.

hush now i must go.

im so tired and worn out at this point i dont care anymore. im tired of beating a dead horse ok. i will find something more "productive" to do. so i will decode this in a form of wingdings. reason> sounds like chicken wings.

✋ 👎✋👎☠🕯❄ 🕈✌☠❄ ❄⚐ 💧❄✌☼❄ ✌ ☞🕆💧💧 ✋ ☺🕆💧❄ 🕈✋💧☟ ❄☟☜ ✋☠❄☜☼☠☜❄ 👍⚐🕆☹👎 💧❄⚐🏱 🕈✋❄☟ ❄☟✋💧 💣⚐👍😐☜☼✡ ⚐☞ ✌☼☝🕆💣☜☠❄💧📬 💧⚐ ✋ 💣✌👎☜ ❄☟✋💧 🏱⚐💧❄ 👌☜👍✌🕆💧☜ ✋ ☟✌👎 ☠☜✞☜☼ 💧☜☜☠ 💧🕆👍☟ ✌ 🏱⚐🕈☜☼☞🕆☹ ☠☜👍☼⚐ 👌☜☞⚐☼☜📬 ✋ 🕈✋💧☟ ✡⚐🕆 ✌☹☹ 🕈☜☹☹ ✌☠👎 ✋ 💣✌✡ ☼☜❄🕆☼☠📬 👌🕆❄ ❄☟☜ ☝☼☜✌❄ 💧🏱✌☝☟☜❄❄✋ ⚐ ✋☠ ❄☟☜ 💧😐✡ ☟✌💧 👍✌☹☹☜👎 💣✡ ☠✌💣☜📬 ☞✌☼☜🕈☜☹☹📬

i think theres something in there. the stem maybe? or maybe........................ ................... [autist.exe has stopped working. . . rebooting]. . . [sytem reboot failed> hard drive can not be recognized. . . [shutting down. . .]

thats one knot in the nuse. need more rope from the hardware store.
too many tendies already. tard wranglers been eaten by the possums. and im overly excited. *ahem* proceed?

why does everybody thrown mentally disabled terms at everyone. here's a tip i think i need it myself so i can leave this dumb stuff. G R O W   U P!!

no i havent is it potent and could it sucessfully end my life? if so pur me a jug not a pint or shot. A JUG OF THAT stuff WOULD DO ME GOOD!

And all of that was just a sample of the braindead mumbling he has posted.

im not even gonna lie about this one. that was an odd moment.

im not even gonna lie about this one. that was an odd moment.

No stuff

everything in the poll is wrong he apparently has a really bad case of insomnia

dom0 cups ran out
:(((((((((

Severely Autistic and Down Syndrome are in a tie for the lead.

here's a tip i think i need it myself so i can leave this dumb stuff. G R O W   U P!!
rule 5

It's just a bad case of insomnia.

rule 5
He straight up admitted to trolling, btw
so basically yes im trolling the forums because i happened to look for this stuff.

He straight up admitted to trolling, btw
y'sure he wasn't being sarcastic

I have Aspergers, so I am one of his kind (if he even is one), and I can confirm that I am very confused. I think it's more than just
social one aspurgers
Even if he's trolling. He payed 20 bucks to do so.