GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 37969 times)

where is your tard wrangler? what is your demands? do you want some tendies?

oh stuff he's going nuclear guys
What? Who is going to be atomic sub-particle radiation and deadly? ;) ;)
man my head hurts trying to mock this handicap. i have to think of entirely new ways to word my sentences like i'm rearranging brain cells or something

Ever tried everclear? You should chug a handle, you’d be doing the world a favor

no i havent is it potent and could it sucessfully end my life? if so pur me a jug not a pint or shot. A JUG OF THAT stuff WOULD DO ME GOOD!

why does everybody thrown mentally disabled terms at everyone. here's a tip i think i need it myself so i can leave this dumb stuff. G R O W   U P!!

stop acting like a deadbrain handicap for 5 seconds and talk like a normal loving human being and maybe i'll understand what you mean

no i havent is it potent and could it sucessfully end my life? if so pur me a jug not a pint or shot. A JUG OF THAT stuff WOULD DO ME GOOD!
why are you talking like that

I’ve consulted with commander betelgeuse and this is riple rop kok autism
(Not posting for a banned user)

Good. Lord.

too many tendies already. tard wranglers been eaten by the possums. and im overly excited. *ahem* proceed?

stop acting like a deadbrain handicap for 5 seconds and talk like a normal loving human being and maybe i'll understand what you mean

thats one knot in the nuse. need more rope from the hardware store.

too many tendies already. tard wranglers been eaten by the possums. and im overly excited. *ahem* proceed?
thats one knot in the nuse. need more rope from the hardware store.
*knocks on your head* yep, empty

get off this site you crazy man

*knocks on your head* yep, empty

i think theres something in there. the stem maybe? or maybe........................ ................... [autist.exe has stopped working. . . rebooting]. . . [sytem reboot failed> hard drive can not be recognized. . . [shutting down. . .]

hes reaching critical mass

Badspot

• Administrator
Here's the big picture you insignificant, absent minded, weak excuses for argument starters. why are you still posting millennial age wordplay to this godforsaken forum? In which coincides with a game that's 11 years old. So please if you'd like to continue your toxic rambling i suggest going to a more firm standing ground, lest you like getting shot to the dirt for being here complaining like a bachelor's many interlopes collapsing on him while he spits in all of their drinks. Might i suggest Reddit, steam group or chat, or make your own website full of neat nit picks from website formulas. It's easy just say blockland is garbage and let the hate spark for 3 years. Or bash some actually popular game. I think iv'e been polite enough to say that i don't want this as the top result when i look for fun modifications for my gameplay. If you think your so high and mighty complaining about someone's hissy fit on a server and banned you you haven't played video games long enough to see the big picture. Oh by the way i wont be responding to what you reply with unless its more creative than your mental capacities form of a "comeback". See you never!

This is amazing.  The quality of the grammatical errors is top notch.  Misusing the word "coincides", then trying to use "interlopes" as a noun and some kind of metaphor that is "collapsing" but also as a literal term meaning "female prospects" (?) so that the metaphorical bachelor can spit in their drinks?  If you were tasked with making up something this stupid you wouldn't be able to.  It almost looks like the product of a Markov chain.  I really hope this is a true Blockland original.