Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments

Author Topic: Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments  (Read 12111 times)

I watched the video, that's not even me LOL

actually for anyone who is reading this, you can go to this link here to view the FULL chatlog un tampered, further proving my point i didnt forge any of this lol

https://youtu.be/PGiTAgA2kFU

noedit: uploaded the wrong video let me re upload it

https://youtu.be/mju8XJzy3TI

Quick question: is that first screen from before it was ‘deleted’ (quotes for now), or from during the argument? And why didn’t you post context for it, or even the ‘start of your conversation with so and so’ banner thing?

Evidence of you tampering with screenshots

So how come this didn't pop up?

So how come this didn't pop up?

what do you mean lol i took full video of the chat logs its there

Or this very repetitive, huge ass of a comment like this?
This is just footage that you DELETED comments

Read the IMGUR at the front page, its literally the whole chatlog, lol

Or this very repetitive, huge ass of a comment like this?
This is just footage that you DELETED comments

woah i deleted a comment.... what a crime

Why are you making excuses though? It's really sad, evidence was shown that...you've tampered with evidence, spammed chatlogs, and deleted chatlogs, multiple wrongs, don't make one wrong right.

And now..you even admit to deleting comments

Why are you making excuses though? It's really sad, evidence was shown that...you've tampered with evidence, spammed chatlogs, and deleted chatlogs, multiple wrongs, don't make one wrong right.

hey that makes two of us lol

anyways this isnt going anywhere so im gonna drop it

God what the forget, I was asleep

Oh? So you see that we're making a point, and that you're going to drop it? Guys, this needs to be more noticeable, it's a cycle, he's literally just trying to save himself from other peoples opinion.
>someone disagrees with opinion
>provokes them
>user doesn't stuffpost
>keeps provoking
>if the user wins backs out of drama

You literally do this in every drama you're in, only to do it again, it's really sad, just honestly go away

can somebody summarize this because i honestly can’t understand what half of these posts mean