Author Topic: Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments  (Read 12127 times)

Oh? So you see that we're making a point, and that you're going to drop it? Guys, this needs to be more noticeable, it's a cycle, he's literally just trying to save himself from other peoples opinion.
>someone disagrees with opinion
>provokes them
>user doesn't stuffpost
>keeps provoking
>if the user wins backs out of drama

You literally do this in every drama you're in, only to do it again, it's really sad, just honestly go away

ok take the victory if it makes you feel better

ok take the victory if it makes you feel better

lol what? i'm just addressing how you're literally trying to start arguements, and in response, i'm trying to make it so we can make the peace, i literally just heard that you argued with darth just because of his music?

You seem to look at this like its some kind of competition, when, i'm just trying to stand my point and MAYBE get you to kinda stop or at least change, nobody wins here, lmfao

lol what? i'm just addressing how you're literally trying to start arguements, and in response, i'm trying to make it so we can make the peace, i literally just heard that you argued with darth just because of his music?

You seem to look at this like its some kind of competition, when, i'm just trying to stand my point and MAYBE get you to kinda stop or at least change, nobody wins here, lmfao

i was in a competition with him lol

Are you literally insane? You're jumping into other peoples business when they don't agree with you, and when you fail at provoking them and when you fail, you just haul richard in their DMs?

And you call that a competition?
The reason i'm actually doing this is because you're going to do this AGAIN.

Are you literally insane? You're jumping into other peoples business when they don't agree with you, and when you fail at provoking them and when you fail, you just haul richard in their DMs?

And you call that a competition?
The reason i'm actually doing this is because you're going to do this AGAIN.

no i was talking about darth handicap

Why are you trying to change the topic though? and now you're calling me a handicap? "ok take the victory if it makes you feel better" this is what you we're referring to, you down syndrome cunt

Why are you trying to change the topic though? and now you're calling me a handicap? "ok take the victory if it makes you feel better" this is what you we're referring to, you down syndrome cunt

not derailing the topic you asked about me having a competition and i responded

Okay, very well, i'll fix it for you, and because you're so loving stupid, i'll simplify it for you

- why talk bad discord
- why start fight
- why fake proof

are you happy now? those were the main questions, and most of all, when are you going to stop your rampant sensitive dictatorship

Okay, very well, i'll fix it for you, and because you're so loving stupid, i'll simplify it for you

- why talk bad discord
- why start fight
- why fake proof

didnt fake proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mju8XJzy3TI

You're purposely bringing us back to the same question, but regardless i'm going to give you multiple proofs that you aren't showing full chatlogs

------- https://imgur.com/a/Gf9hsnW

You're purposely bringing us back to the same question, but regardless i'm going to give you multiple proofs that you aren't showing full chatlogs

------- https://imgur.com/a/Gf9hsnW

if you took the time to watch the video there is no evidence in there proving i forged it but ok

woah i deleted a comment.... what a crime

not only that, you're so loving stupid, that you actually ADMITTED to deleting comments, honestly, how loving handicapped do you have to be to admit this?

You did forge evidence, which i am also glad to show, i said you DELETED comments, i'm sure your loving cross-eyed, and i'm sorry about your condition, so just to help you i'll post the link here again, You're welcome!

-------------------->  https://imgur.com/a/Gf9hsnW  <-----------------------------
                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And i'm not going to say it for the 4th time, just look at what was sent by me and space.