Poll

poll

yes
20 (52.6%)
yes but blue
18 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: petition to get matthew banned  (Read 4699 times)

so your entirely aware of your idiotic behavior but make a conscious choice to continue it? I'm not surprised that you act like this I'm just surprised you even have friends in the first place if you live by that manner
He acts differently IRL, he just doesn't care about his behavior or what people think of him on internet forums

He acts differently IRL, he just doesn't care about his behavior or what people think of him on internet forums
this is correct ^
finally someone who is capable to read what I'm posting

The exceptions are usually when people are not being handicapped. Grimlock, torin, beachbum and a few others act completely different outside of blockland so they have personas, absolute dead-end handicaps or people who are already rude like Nix and a few others continue acting like dead-end handicaps. You're not pretending to be handicapped.

The exceptions are usually when people are not being handicapped. Grimlock, torin, beachbum and a few others act completely different outside of blockland so they have personas, absolute dead-end handicaps or people who are already rude like Nix and a few others continue acting like dead-end handicaps. You're not pretending to be handicapped.
do you want to prove your statement or are you going to be the average media journalist and say 'oh I think this so it must be proof, I'll not provide any evidence towards my statement! Disagreeing with me makes my point stand out even more!'?
please, verification, I expected a lot better from you to be honest

i mean to be fair all three of them do act differently off the forums

so do I, yet noone cares about that since everyone is joining the bandwagon on dismissing everything I post lol

do you want to prove your statement or are you going to be the average media journalist and say 'oh I think this so it must be proof, I'll not provide any evidence towards my statement! Disagreeing with me makes my point stand out even more!'?
please, verification, I expected a lot better from you to be honest
Average media journalist? Expected better from me? You remind me of that dude who had the yellow guy with the rasta hair. Can't remember his name but he had like 7 alts

Yes. That's the dude. He had the exact same logic as this guy and the exact same amount of handicapped false superiority

i'm not claiming any superiority here at all mister, that's your /assumption/ which is highly illogical.
you're more of a disappointment than grimlock, and that's saying something verification.
go back to roblox or wherever you came from

i'm not claiming any superiority here at all mister, that's your /assumption/ which is highly illogical.
you're more of a disappointment than grimlock, and that's saying something verification.
this isn't youtube comments lmao

this is correct ^
finally someone who is capable to read what I'm posting
so do I, yet noone cares about that since everyone is joining the bandwagon on dismissing everything I post lol
Well, i'm not bandwagoning, but i still strongly disagree with what you post and think you should get help

you're claiming superiority when you go around calling everyone a dissapointment to you acting like you're the supreme ruler of the blf

you're claiming superiority when you go around calling everyone a dissapointment to you acting like you're the supreme ruler of the blf
when I call someone disappointing, it's not due to me thinking i'm superior or some 'supreme ruler of the blf', it's me honestly expressing my disappointment at one's actions.

Well, i'm not bandwagoning, but i still strongly disagree with what you post and think you should get help
you're being rather reasonable compared to the others here, you're the only one who doesn't disappoint me so far

get the forget off my thread spartan you piece of unwanted stuff