petition to get matthew banned

Poll

poll

yes
20 (52.6%)
yes but blue
18 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: petition to get matthew banned  (Read 4583 times)

get the forget off my thread spartan you piece of unwanted stuff
no, be more polite and I shall my good sir

it doesn't matter how you act in real life, you're an antagonistic moron on the forums and that's what users will judge you by.  if that bothers you enough that you feel the need to retaliate and insist you're better elsewhere, maybe it's best that you go elsewhere

so do I, yet noone cares about that since everyone is joining the bandwagon on dismissing everything I post lol
see I have no clue how you can think this forgeted. You openly admit that you have no care whatsoever for your behavior online because it's not real life or whatever. Then you get completely aghast when nobody on the internet takes you loving seriously as if you didn't just claim that you don't care at all

You can't just say 'oh this isn't real life so I don't care' and then immediately say 'why don't people care about my online argument.'

no, be more polite and I shall my good sir
also this where you claim you have zero standards but demand people treat you with respect

were supposed to be discussing matthew, not watch a new form of autism form

also this where you claim you have zero standards but demand people treat you with respect
if he asked me to leave w/o insulting me or resorting to aggression I would've happily complied.
there's a difference between aggressively telling someone to do something and asking someone to do something w/o aggression

big difference that can change an outcome

tl;dr you are staying here out of pure spite

if he asked me to leave w/o insulting me or resorting to aggression I would've happily complied.
there's a difference between aggressively telling someone to do something and asking someone to do something w/o aggression

big difference that can change an outcome
why do you loving care so much?

yeah but they came back and wasn't banned again
it clearly shows how ineffective this method is

ask for an IP ban or smth, not an account ban
why not just riot outside badspots house

Not an alt, can you please take a break from the forums, and in the meantime, seek help from a therapist about your inability to take online social interactions more seriously?

You can come back when you've improved so that you're not just being berated with insults and hate

not an alt is like that kid that covers his ears when people say things he doesn't like.

It has to hurt when your brain can't process past data to bring up a logical and fair conclusion for a possible future outcome.
aka you can't think about things properly and therefore must insult others to feel better, please get better with your insults ok thanks
:0