dark souls remastered's online is dead after only two months

Author Topic: dark souls remastered's online is dead after only two months  (Read 3336 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2eos3V7jTI

crowbcat releases a dark souls remastered video that's about the length of four or five crowbcat videos combined

how much is ds1 remastered worth, five crowbcat videos now?

looks like it

i was hoping like everyone else that it would be brought up to par with DS3, so i was a lil disappointed, tho i still think remastered is a good improvement graphics-wise over the original. that being said, i think a lot of the changes are subjective, and i can get if people get a lil offended when it looks so similar to the original, especially if in the end they prefer the overall look of the original

tbh i'm just happy about the idea of being able to play it on my switch. hope that goes well, cus it seems like they're taking their time with it

eugh. the lighting in remastered does not fit at all. way too loving light compared to the original

he didn't even get into the gameplay sides of things, you could probably make another 30-minute video just on that

FIrst of all it's a remaster, already played that stuff.

They didn't add anything new just slightly enhanced graphics.

It isn't no scholar of the first sin that actually made DS2 different in multiple ways.

Also DS2 has the best multiplayer.

oh yeah DS2 multiplayer is way better with its snap-point movement and its horrible hitboxes and its backstabs through the face
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 10:07:33 PM by Tactical Nuke »

oh yeah DS2 multiplayer is way better with its snap-point movement and its horrible hitboxes and its backstabs through the face

All 3 games do this.

Except DS3 has no loving poise so little weak old grandma and her tiny little loving walking stick can stucklock a massive hulk wearing heavy ass rock armor with maxed out poise

Facestabs were a problem in DS2 though until I got the turtle shell armor.

>>one month later
>>dark souls remastered is now at ~500 players
>>1/4th of what it was in august
>>peak was 24k

>>not dead

demons souls had a bigger player base lol

it's the same game

i'd be interested in seeing what DS1's numbers were at before remastered was announced

man why does it smell like upbrother in here

Maybe the remaster should have added new stuff like the DS2 remaster.

Guarantee more people would be playing.

Oh well, they went for the cheap cash grab instead.