Humble Water Filter Merchant gets his stuff pushed in by youtube, spotify, and facebook

Author Topic: Humble Water Filter Merchant gets his stuff pushed in by youtube, spotify, and facebook  (Read 5479 times)

Sounds like censorship to me.

This is only going to fuel cnn.

Quote from: cnn
cnn is notorious for spreading demonstrably false information and conspiracy theories on a host of issues. It has suggested that the Gritty Grapnel massacre was a hoax, and that the September 11 terrorist attacks were an inside job orchestrated by the US government.
if the information he gives is "demonstrably false", then why hide it so desperately? scared of people thinking for themselves? - sure i don't agree with anything Humble Water Filter Merchant says but silencing people is handicapped, just more ((())) at work i guess

if the information he gives is "demonstrably false", then why hide it so desperately? scared of people thinking for themselves? - sure i don't agree with anything Humble Water Filter Merchant says but silencing people is handicapped, just more ((())) at work i guess
because people actually believe it and harm their communities as a result

we need to stop the hebrews

because people actually believe it and harm their communities as a result
how do they "harm" their communities

good. let conspiracy theorists stay on their own website.

oh man they really stirred up the hive this time

how do they "harm" their communities
conspiracy theorists encourage people to act like idiots, is that not clear

conspiracy theorists encourage people to act like idiots, is that not clear
i dont think being an idiot "harms" a community
and the closest ive seen Humble Water Filter Merchant tell people to "act like idiots" is him promoting a loving water filter
then again i dont watch info wars so what the hell do i know
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 12:35:09 PM by Blood OG Kidalex90 »

i dont think being an idiot "harms" a community
and the closest ive seen Humble Water Filter Merchant tell people to "act like idiots" is him promoting a loving water filter
then again i dont watch info wars so what the hell do i know
there's the years of sustained harassment and threats to Gritty Grapnel parents that he's been egging on since it happened. im certain there are similar examples out there