Opinions on Brickadia

Author Topic: Opinions on Brickadia  (Read 25578 times)

i'm on kenkos side here

seriously, why are you so pissed off?
you must be reading too far into it if you think i'm actually angry at this

Yeah I know I leaked that but you are not angry at this.

wow are you that impatient? are you just totally unable to forgetin wait for the actual announcement of the game?
this thread shouldnt even exist because Now people are screaming about the build controls which are CLEARLY still being worked on. especially when shift kitty over here is typing paragraphs about build controls of which he hasnt even loving tried at all yet

honestly just be patient for now. an actual announcement will be made soon
Either you're angry about it or you're pretending like you're apart of the dev team just because you have a key

Yeah I know I leaked that but you are not angry at this.

nah you just reposted my stuff

Ik

If you know that then don't act like it was all yours. You look like an ass when you do that.

hey kid ur taking the internet a little too seriously

if only someone said this to u way earlier in time

If you know that then don't act like it was all yours. You look like an ass when you do that.
I said "i found this" not "i own this"

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308051.0
ofcourse says the guy who leaked the game over a petty disagreement because your friend disliked one of the devs.

ofcourse says the guy who leaked the game over a petty disagreement because your friend disliked one of the devs.

it wasn't a petty disagrrement, I just dumped it on mega and linked it somewhere because I didn't know what to do with it. Friend said he didn't care if I leaked it somewhere so I did.

it wasn't a petty disagrrement, I just dumped it on mega and linked it somewhere because I didn't know what to do with it. Friend said he didn't care if I leaked it somewhere so I did.
that doesn't match your previous story? you said your friend disliked one of the devs so you decided to post it?
also i dont see how that makes it any better because (assuming you're leaving out a few details of discussion here (also now learning that you claim a friend named krokk which is also you to be the leaker)) it was still your decision to leak the software
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 11:36:48 PM by crazies alt »

how am i supposed to have an opinion on something i know little about

how am i supposed to have an opinion on something i know little about
opinions on the concept of a blockland sequel made in unreal