Opinions on Brickadia

Author Topic: Opinions on Brickadia  (Read 25709 times)

that doesn't match your previous story? you said your friend disliked one of the devs so you decided to post it?
also i dont see how that makes it any better because (assuming you're leaving out a few details of discussion here (also now learning that you claim a friend named krokk which is also you to be the leaker)) it was still your decision to leak the software

No my friend disliked them so he gave me a link to the game. Should've specified, sorry.

Also I'm not trying to make it better, I'm just trying to clear things up about stuff you got wrong.

so your friend gave you the game (probably hinting you to leak it too) so he can't be caught for leaking it. got it.

so your friend gave you the game (probably hinting you to leak it too) so he can't be caught for leaking it. got it.

it was my choice to leak actually. He said he didn't care what I did with it.

itt: whiteknights try and shame someone for releasing a tech demo which the devs openly dont give two stuffs about to try and get brownie points

itt: whiteknights try and shame someone for releasing a tech demo which the devs openly dont give two stuffs about to try and get brownie points
It's not a tech demo, it's a leak of a private project aka not a "release", and people you don't agree with aren't whiteknights

make mafia madness tooadia
first order of business is to ban shooting. this will permanently fix the MM meta which has experienced extreme structural collapse

also what the forget happened

It's not a tech demo, it's a leak of a private project aka not a "release", and people you don't agree with aren't whiteknights
A leak of a private project which could have been done by anyone in the state it was in. It's a tech demo as far as me and the devs are concerned

The forget is Brickadia, and how come everytime I search for it i end up at a dead end?
How the hell am I supposed to have an opinion on something I can't even look at or read into it?

first order of business is to ban shooting. this will permanently fix the MM meta which has experienced extreme structural collapse
fix the secondary meta which is moving. Once all outside distractions are removed people can finally focus more on their classes

can i just say this entire thread is garbage

can i just say this entire thread is garbage
Shut the forget up

dude....chill
its just an opinion bro
Haha wow ya rly got me epic