[tinythread] Darth C3P0² is slanderizing with no proof.

Author Topic: [tinythread] Darth C3P0² is slanderizing with no proof.  (Read 10819 times)

It is not a TUMOR
It is not a TUMOR, it is in fact a massive blood clot which causes me to stroke out on the blf

stop spamming the loving drama forum lol

2 loving posts
how triggered can you get

2 loving posts

You still have yet to prove the tumor when in fact I knoww its not a tumor.

stop spamming the loving drama forum lol

What spam? I only made 1 loving topic in drama recently and it's this one.

the forget does slanderizing mean

2 loving posts
you cant say this when you get pissed at me saying "so deep" when i quote ur posts

tony, you HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME. this is VERY IMPORTANT if you want to live though this tumor. ypu mjed to remepkber ti gy t yjw jrdk hiiisiwj jsjoslkw SIFIHFJDJ on 8/19/18 hs rlse uij muhfr due a jfkkrrible dhj iaijeul DEATH. i pray your condition hasn’t worsened enough to the point you can’t read.
with your regards,
dr dess

you cant say this when you get pissed at me saying "so deep" when i quote ur posts
thats because you are so handicappedly repetitive about it
that is something totally different and completely irrelevant because there is a difference between getting triggered between 2 posts and someone mad about you going like "WOW NICE EPIC GAMER SO DEEP!!!!" every 2 posts
at least half of your posts are just that unfunny epic reddit bullstuff

Who said I'm triggered?

I'm just telling you it is not a tumor.

what is it then? if its not a tumor what could it be?

what is it then? if its not a tumor what could it be?

you tell me, where is the thread.

You're the one with the "thing" in your head, I'm sure you know far more than I ever will.

You're the one with the "thing" in your head, I'm sure you know far more than I ever will.

There is no thing in my head.