[tinythread] Darth C3P0² is slanderizing with no proof.

Author Topic: [tinythread] Darth C3P0² is slanderizing with no proof.  (Read 10821 times)

i think we got a loving human centipede here because everyone is regurgitating the same nonsense

It's called a circle jerk,

I once pointed it out and those same people came out of nowhere regurgitating the same nonsense.

you said it wasnt a tumor, so although you were denying it being a tumor, that also implies that it is something else. please, tony, we NEED to help you before its too late

Still ongoing. Tony, please tell us the truth. It's the only way to stay alive, and if you've been lying to us about the tumor, what is it then?

I am concerned for your health, seriously.

Id like to see some proof of this alleged brain.
Perhaps a picture?
careful, if he posts that we might see his tumor

>sees title
>see that tony is the op
>tony never posts news sources

check.  mate...

yeah tony??? where's my fringe news link or elongated quote in the op, this isn't what i paid for

I fear for the worse, Tony may have passed. God bless his soul :(

darth shut the forget up lol
he probably stopped posting because you've been harassing him constantly w/o intention to stop

he probably stopped posting because you've been harassing him constantly w/o intention to stop
Wow. Just wow. That's going a bit too far, Darth C3P0, don't you think? This is so sad.

what the forget? are you disregarding the fact tony is a human too? get the forget outta here, thats forgeted

aint that a good thing????

what the forget? are you disregarding the fact tony is a human too? get the forget outta here, thats forgeted
do you have some form of autism or are you unable to refer that what I posted didn't say tony wasn't a human at all?
I said you were harassing him constantly when he didn't want to answer your question so he stopped posting.

whats your problem? are you mentally unstable? he is in a dire state, he is not in the mood for this stuff. you will regret saying these things when he's rolling in his grave crying from you presenting him like this. the forget is wrong with you?