[tinythread] Darth C3P0² is slanderizing with no proof.

Author Topic: [tinythread] Darth C3P0² is slanderizing with no proof.  (Read 10824 times)

dude, im not harassing tony. im trying to figure out if he's safe. you act 10x more handicapped than i ever will on a daily basis. just stop.
you're an actual idiot holy stuff darth
just stop
you're fully aware that you were harassing tony over an issue he didn't want to discuss, yet when he asked you to stop, you continued which is /harassment/. and this act of yours is basically a form of trolling, and could be seen as admittance due to your last posts.

i'd be careful if I were you darth

just stop
you're fully aware that you were harassing tony over an issue he didn't want to discuss, yet when he asked you to stop, you continued which is /harassment/. and this act of yours is basically a form of trolling, and could be seen as admittance due to your last posts.

ooga booga

just stop

let us all take a moment to appreciate this true intellect

just stop

the einstein of our generation

just stop

top 10 final words said seconds before tragedy

damn I got the reaction I expected

damn I got the reaction I expected

then why did you post it if you expected everyone to make fun of you

inb4hestateshowhe"expecteditfromblfbynow"oranythingsimilartothat

he was only pretending to be handicapped

because I was seeing if it'd happen or not, I expected it to happen but it may of not

because I was seeing if it'd happen or not

not a troll i promise

not a troll i promise
ah yes. i'm a troll because I wanted to see if something would happen if I did something.
you're taking my post out of context and you know you are

ah yes. i'm a troll because I wanted to see if something would happen if I did something.

"your all a part of my expirement!!!!"