[tinythread] Darth C3P0² is slanderizing with no proof.

Author Topic: [tinythread] Darth C3P0² is slanderizing with no proof.  (Read 10827 times)

"your all a part of my expirement!!!!"
the fact you can't use proper grammar to try and make fun of me just makes you look stupid fire vine
please, try harder next time

the fact you can't use proper grammar to try and make fun of me just makes you look stupid fire vine

maybe not everyone has a 200 iq like you

“proper grammar” Doesn’t even capitalize “The” or use a period at the end of the sentence. Better luck next time.

hootalo postal and darth are the new burton, piecrust and tablesalt.

cant say i was surprised that he said he expected it :|

okay wow i didnt realize there was a 8th page and the grammar part was literally a 300iq play good work there that sure got him

“proper grammar” Doesn’t even capitalize “The” or use a period at the end of the sentence. Better luck next time.
you can't understand what I meant by saying that did you?
it was referring to /his post/ and his /spelling mistakes/ which is poor grammar
literally, stop trying to one-up me because you think it makes yourself look better

p.s. it doesn't

it was referring to /his post/ and his /spelling mistakes/ which is poor grammar

why do you keep doing this

you can't understand what I meant by saying that did you?
literally, stop trying to one-up me because you think it makes yourself look better

p.s. it doesn't
Stop acting like a loving handicap on crack. You can’t say stuff about his “poor grammar” and tell him to use proper grammar when you can’t even use it yourself.

"It only applies to him and not me"

yeah if you're gonna have to correct someones grammar on The Blockland Forums then you're better off going the extra mile and actually use proper grammar with your post involving proper grammar

Yup guys. forget Lord Tony. That loving idiot. He must have a forgetin brain tumor or something. What a handicap. loving idiot.

Yup guys. forget Lord Tony. That loving idiot. He must have a forgetin brain tumor or something. What a handicap. loving idiot.
not funny

is this ur application to thot patrol