blockland mentioned in a vinesauce stream

Author Topic: blockland mentioned in a vinesauce stream  (Read 3849 times)

https://youtu.be/xa5cXENcli0

Joel is also under the impression that we turned into Roblox.

He should do a stream on Blockland, it might give it the activity bump it needs.

When does he mention it?

Joel is also under the impression that we turned into Roblox.
I wish

He should do a stream on Blockland, it might give it the activity bump it needs.
implying theres enough to do on blockland to the point where you can get a good stream out of it

implying theres enough to do on blockland to the point where you can get a good stream out of it

I'm pretty sure 10 years worth of user generated content on a barely covered game would make a good stream

oh yeah i forgot about this lol the chat was gold

oh yeah i forgot about this lol the chat was gold

what'd it say

I'm pretty sure 10 years worth of user generated content on a barely covered game would make a good stream

I mean, theoretically. But somebody would have to set that up.
Out of the 10 years of content, how much is even being used frequently now?

I mean, theoretically. But somebody would have to set that up.
Out of the 10 years of content, how much is even being used frequently now?

well I was going to ask him on Twitter if he could stream it. Wouldn't be hard to zip him some add-ons he can use.

awesome with vsauce mentioning blockland maybe the game will get more players

A 10+ year old barely covered game with a declining playerbase to a point where if we did want to draw in new players, we'd have to make up the fun for them instead of them naturally finding the fun themselves by hosting all these different kinds of servers because there's already a lack of fun and variety in the game's current servers

Roblox is an easier game to stream because it's still heavily populated with a bunch of cool, fun, weird, and bad servers that you can just go to and do whatever, Blockland, as i said, lacks that, so we would have to host servers to make the game seem less barren, but at that point, it's just a facade and not representative of the game's current, and unfortunate, state

So if we do bring in new players, then what? They'll probably see how empty it is, get bored and leave, which would only result in a small spike in player activity and nothing consistent

Unfortunately, with user generated content only being able to go so far, the lack of development these days, the game only being developed by one person in general who doesn't care as much about the game as he used to, the declining amount of players and servers, and the base game not offering as much as games like Gmod, Roblox, Minecraft, etc, it's just too late to try and restore this game to how it used to be

gamemodes he can host exist. also other hosted a said they would host servers for the stream too

vinny is never going to stream blockland

vinny is never going to stream blockland
Thread title is misleading, it's not thee Vinesauce/Vinny, it's Vargskelethor/Joel, who is a part of Vinesauce, but he's not the main guy

ayy my boy joel mentioned bl
im surprised