Block's Containment Breach | Applicants revealed

Author Topic: Block's Containment Breach | Applicants revealed  (Read 7918 times)

what's your discord? i want to help out on modelling for you

what's your discord? i want to help out on modelling for you
Check your private messages

I've been working hard the last three days and I've managed to finish and add more SCPs into the map, including SCP-513, SCP-035, SCP-895. SCP-106's containment chamber is currently a work in progress but is turning out better then expected. I'll add screenshots to the thread once finished. However, I do not intend to implement a sort of, 'Contain 106' or 'Femur Breaker' feature in the containment chamber as SCP-106 doesn't have that big of a role in the game mode yet. SCP-895's chamber also came out better then I expected. Luckily for you guys, I took screenshots while exploring SCP-895. It's also worth mentioning that SCP-895 camera feed does display hallucinations using an old archive addon from Brighter Dark's SCP server. So yeah, here are screenshots.

edit : its from the staircase building im loving dumb

the site is Very Cool
i give it 1 Super Cool Dude
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:43:47 PM by Lapis the Floran »

"Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11, designated Nine-Tailed-Fox, has entered the facility."

New SCP-049 model

Credit to domino for SCP-049 model
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 01:24:43 PM by Beyond Neptune »

Credit to domino for SCP-049 model and MTF P90 model.
i hadnt actually coded and modeled the p90, i had only taken an existing p90 weapon and edited some of the code and the sound effects to fit better for this

Very nice recreation of 049. Wicked excited for server as well.

To respond to one of your older posts, I would definitely recommend hosting this sometime before Halloween, even if it meant cutbacks. It maximizes awareness for your game mode and gets a potential audience of the people who still play Blockland.

a blocko 173 coming soon near you

and 106 maybe
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 11:49:11 AM by Smashed_Eggs »

a blocko 173 coming soon near you

and 106 maybe
Christmas came early

Details

I believe it's time I execute a private beta with some of you folks. I'm going to open up an application form that you can submit here or our official BCC discord channel. Copy paste the following and submit it and I'll review it. You'll be notified if you are accepted or not. In the event that you are accepted, you'll be informed of the time, date, and password to enter the beta. The main goal of this beta is to experiment on how players react to the gameplay environment and if the server can remain interesting to the people who've been selected to beta test the server. Hopefully, we can learn a lot from this beta and find more ways to improve the server before the first annual containment breach event.

In-Game Username:

Blockland ID:

Participated in other server betas?:

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?:

The application is fairly simple and shouldn't be that hard to pass. The only time you'd ever be denied is if you've been a serious problem user in my other servers or we're over-flowed with participants.

In-Game Username: Ze Operator

Blockland ID: 32660

Participated in other server betas?: Not really. I know what to expect out of Beta servers, such as testing, reporting for bugs, etc.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: I have, many a time, and I know what I would be getting myself into.

On another note, this looks like QUALITY.
I can tell there was a lot of love put into this and would love to be a part of it.

In-Game Username: Blockhead31735

Blockland ID: 31735

Participated in other server betas?: Yes, have been on both the creator end and the tester end.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: Yes.

In-Game Username: MoltenKitten

Blockland ID: 38643

Participated in other server betas?: No

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: I have not played this game specifically but I have played other games inspired by the SCP universe as well as read a few of the SCPs in my free time

In-Game Username: Cubone

Blockland ID: 221869

Participated in other server betas?: No

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: Yep, and I played a ton of SCP: Secret Laboratory if that counts