Block's Containment Breach | Applicants revealed

Author Topic: Block's Containment Breach | Applicants revealed  (Read 7912 times)

In-Game Username: skarlat da ebic kitti!!1

Blockland ID: wat is thiss/??

Participated in other server betas?: um ya totali, for liek bos baby battlez!?

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: totali, itz so skzari espesihuli spc-1713 amirute/1

In-Game Username: Harfy

Blockland ID: 105732

Participated in other server betas?: Nope.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: I've played the game a few times (and read the scp logs on the actual website if that counts)

In-Game Username: Soviet Narwhal

Blockland ID: 41761

Participated in other server betas?: i've participated in alot of popular beta servers with the most recent being lord tonys med rpg

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: quite a few times, fan of the series

In-Game Username: Soviet Narwhal

Blockland ID: 41761

Participated in other server betas?: i've participated in alot of popular beta servers with the most recent being lord tonys med rpg

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: quite a few times, fan of the series
Straight forward application, accepted.

In-Game Username: Harfy

Blockland ID: 105732

Participated in other server betas?: Nope.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: I've played the game a few times (and read the scp logs on the actual website if that counts)

In-Game Username: Cubone

Blockland ID: 221869

Participated in other server betas?: No

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: Yep, and I played a ton of SCP: Secret Laboratory if that counts

In-Game Username: MoltenKitten

Blockland ID: 38643

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: I have not played this game specifically but I have played other games inspired by the SCP universe as well as read a few of the SCPs in my free time

Considering you've participated in our previous server beta from a few years ago, accepted.

In-Game Username: Blockhead31735

Blockland ID: 31735

Participated in other server betas?: Yes, have been on both the creator end and the tester end.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: Yes.
Considering you're a notorious server host, we'd love to hear your feedback from the beta. Accepted.

In-Game Username: Ze Operator

Blockland ID: 32660

Participated in other server betas?: Not really. I know what to expect out of Beta servers, such as testing, reporting for bugs, etc.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: I have, many a time, and I know what I would be getting myself into.

On another note, this looks like QUALITY.
I can tell there was a lot of love put into this and would love to be a part of it.
Straight forward application, accepted. Also, thanks for the compliment.

Any applications left out of this post either means they're debunked as spam or denied. Applications are closed. Details will be sent in a few hours including time, date, password, etc.

Server is up, beta participants should have the password to enter. Password will be put into motion at 6:00 so beta participants can join. In the event if no one joins, I'll open the server publicly and turn it into a public beta.

In-Game Username: Boomstick

Blockland ID: 43761

Participated in other server betas?: Some but not a lot

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: many times, used to like SCP a lot before it went to the stuffter

Very atmospheric and true to the inspiration

Very atmospheric and true to the inspiration
This. Map is huge and really detailed. More people should try it.

In-Game Username: Garshy

Blockland ID: 22633

Participated in other server betas?: Not necessarily a server beta, but I've helped test add-ons before they were released.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: Yes.

In-Game Username: squib

Blockland ID: 196636

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: No