Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 49839 times)

also can i just say i don’t know who started the whole “albanian lego forum” thing but i forgetin love it

also can i just say i don’t know who started the whole “albanian lego forum” thing but i forgetin love it
Gamefandan did, iirc

are we really at a point where we're blaming a legitimately autistic person for doing something a legitimately autistic person would do, rather than blaming the person who's going out of his way to mock and ridicule her?

are we really at a point where we're blaming a legitimately autistic person for doing something a legitimately autistic person would do, rather than blaming the person who's going out of his way to mock and ridicule her?
unfortunately

Have we forgotten the Beachbum dox already? distributing dox material is as idiotic as creating a dox. It really says something about one's character when an autistic person investigatees themselves and then someone without a mental disability makes the equally handicapped decision to distribute it.

to add on sugar posted like 5 credit cards in a discord last year and then someone spread it out like what the forget

you un blocked Sugar from your discord server now you listen me

you un blocked Sugar from your discord server now you listen to me!

you un blocked Sugar from your discord server now you listen me
who's this clown?

erveryone listen Sugar un blocked Sugar from your discord channels and possibly dms. :) i understand i am best people foreve

ip matches its the real deal

you will blocked Visolator  in discord Visolator#3662

you will blocked Visolator  in discord Visolator#3662
O yep this is sugar here name and her ip matches, casey is her cat

O yep this is sugar here name and her ip matches, casey is her cat
I forgot to add sugar has here twitter PUBLICLY on discord guys and is telling people to go to it

I have came across with that kind of situation as well

I'm not a person of dropping requests and I kindly accept them unlike most modders here who acts ignorantly(including the OP itself). Notice that I was aware about Sugar's autism.

I tried my best to establish   communication with him but unsucessful so I just completely ignored her and then she stopped posting at some point.