Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 47519 times)

hey badspot help Sugar please tell that guy stop ignore me

who is troll i not troll i tell true shut up the forget up Nix the Glaceon

Anyway, this kind of situation is totally expected  from an autistic person.

why visolator blocked me i not forget lies at you  i read rules i am understand i am best people

visolator forget lies at us he forget mod annyone from blockland glass  i be mod from blockland glass

visolator forget lies at us he forget mod annyone from blockland glass  i be mod from blockland glass
Sugar no stop

it time you revenge visolator he did at hurt my felling and you need help Sugar

i not bother people he forget lies

holy stuff guys he forget lies

I'm not a person of dropping requests and I kindly accept them unlike most modders here who acts ignorantly(including the OP itself). Notice that I was aware about Sugar's autism.
Go screw off somewhere else you have no idea what you're talking about. It is very obvious that she has autism and I do not need to mention it every time I make a valid arguement. Making autism an excuse to start stuff isn't cool at all. Read the drama instead of just feeling bad for Sugar. I was her friend for a lot of years it's just all of the sudden she went crazy and I'd rather not constantly deal with it so I let her down easy but that didn't work so I blocked her. If you actually read the first few pages of the thread Sugar doesn't leave everyone alone even if you ignore her. You are ignorant as you always have been, stop jumping to conclusions first.

i am sorry at you visolator  i better smart than you

i was your friend  kidd said you are Sugar brother?